Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sycamore

Default Sycamore

This is an absolute embarrassment. I cant believe I paid 25 bucks for this fiasco. And of course they are dragging this mess out.

What's the problem?

No passing. 10 minutes to get a tow truck. 5 modifieds. And still a caution fest. Like 6 actual races...heats , consi, etc. And Im still sitting here at 9, with no lm feature in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by DadofTrouble View Post
    No passing. 10 minutes to get a tow truck. 5 modifieds. And still a caution fest. Like 6 actual races...heats , consi, etc. And Im still sitting here at 9, with no lm feature in sight.
    I agree, they seem quite unprepared.

Nick Hoffman wins 5 car Summit Mod feature.

Where are all the Modifieds? Hoffman scare them all off?????

Track doesn't run mods, they never get that many mods here.

Nick Hoffman wins 5 car Summit Mod feature.
    Did they cut back the laps because of the low car count ? They should've just used the heat race results to determine the feature winner.

I was hoping the Mods would still go 4-wide on the parade lap, with the fifth car sort of just serpentining back and forth.

I believe they did cut it to 15 laps, though.

Hoffman could have won that going backwards. He was half throttle most of the time.

Shirley won lm feature. I will say track improved for the feature. It was at least partially racy for first half. But I didnt need to be held until 1000 to run 5 heats, 1 consy, and 2 features.

If you have a problem with the track keeping you there till 10:00, you should of stayed home and watched the Kardashians.smfh
    8/13/16

Hoffman could have won that going backwards. He was half throttle most of the time.
    That's how he wins all of his races.

Sycamore can be pretty hard to get a hold of come feature time, and because of that it's the great equalizer. Looked to be some pretty good racing throughout the field, at least from what I could see.

Complaining about 10 o’clock? LOL … you need to spend a year down here in the Deep South. We stopped attending local shows (anything within a couple hours from home) three years ago, because the main feature was running at midnight or later — and often times later than that. Last time we went to Cochran, the late model heats started at 11:00. People were already leaving. Imagine the crowd leaving during the heat races? Last time we went to Swainsboro, that young kid almost died in a fire — an incident that occurred at 2:30am. We still attend the Lucas show at GIS, and any show at Screven (when it isn’t 100 degrees). Also, Senoia, which isn’t local (three hours), and we don’t care much for the facility. We’ll give any track a chance, but only a few times. We’ll never complain about a show that ends at 10:00 though. That’s a perfect show IMO. Heck, 11:00 is awesome in our world lol.

I did cry 2 years ago. Track is crap. Madethe mistake of going back. Wont do it again. Did anyone that was there see the flagman? Was he high? Drunk? Or just terrible? Had a car limping right under his stand, never moved. Didnt throw a yellow flag all night. Couple close calls with full speed cars. In consi, threw white flag, then nothing. Then white again as cars were slowing. Also green flagged a start with the yellow attached to his stand. So clayton. Whats so great about the place?

Streaming at home is getting to be the best choice for watching races. 7 divisions and Late Models running at 11pm or later is getting old

What great job that young Bobby Pierce did in retaining the point lead ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    There ya go trouble, booby kept his point lead at Syc. Ain't that grrrrrrreat ? ? 
    I'm glad that you are pleased about Bobby ! ! If'n you really in fact all about Clayton Wetter Then whys don't you put " WATER THE TRACK PLEEEEZE " at the end of all your posts ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetters View Post
    I'm glad that dadtroble guy want be coming back. Hate seeing a grown man cry . .. . ..... I'm not about wetter, I'm wetters, with an s. Pay attention ! !
    Then " WATERS the track PLEEEZE " ! !