Default Tanner English at Fairbury #FALS

Tanner had the opportunity to send the 32 car out to Rick and Anita's bar and sell about 2000 shirts in the process. Bummer he did not do it!

Tanner doesn't strike me as the kind of kid who'd be comfortable doing something like that, especially if he didn't have reason to. Bobby on the other hand?

They're both sure fun to watch!

You apparently haven’t watched Tanner much. We like to root for most of the home state drivers (KY and GA), but not all of them. We watched Tanner boot a couple guys at Screven a few years ago, so he’s not one of our typical home favs. Ironically though, we enjoyed watching Tanner punt Winger a couple months ago. Winger isn’t a very likable kid. As for Bobby … I’ve never seen him intentionally punt anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    Tanner had the opportunity to send the 32 car out to Rick and Anita's bar and sell about 2000 shirts in the process. Bummer he did not do it!
    he didnt do it because he doored him a lap or 2 before...tanner was showing respect and backed off...he and bobby are friends

Quote Originally Posted by dirty-white-boy View Post
    If Tanner has no beef with Bobby why would he do that. I thought we were condoning drivers doing that NO?

TerryM is right most fans an drivers cheer anybody that punts Winger.Hes not got many fans around home.

Not sure the hate on Winger. He's improved leaps and bounds the last couple years. He's no more aggressive than say RTJ, Pierce, Erb, Alberson. I've seen them all make some bonehead moves.
    8/13/16

Winger and Guard Rail are made for each other.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    Winger and Guard Rail are made for each other.
    Every time GR was on the track at Eldora, he tore (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) up. I lost count of how many cars he ran into.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Not sure the hate on Winger. He's improved leaps and bounds the last couple years. He's no more aggressive than say RTJ, Pierce, Erb, Alberson. I've seen them all make some bonehead moves.
    Agreed...................

Ashton Winger has to be the most propped up driver in the sport today. Great equipment and no talent. Been watching him and he helicopter mommy for years. Bless him because it sure looks like his parents force him into the sport. I’ll never forget little bratty things he has done. Sorry never been a fan and I have watched him from the time they forced him in there. Is what it is.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Is Aston Winger the DLM worlds equivalent of Joey Logano ? ?

Only if his dad has the same punch face as Loganos dad………guy screams to be Ko’d.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????