Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nah.....he likes charging his customers a fair price. Hiring guys like you that are worth $12/hr, but demand union pay of $35/hr, only makes the consumer pay twice as much.

Youve never owned a business, so you couldnt possibly understand!

There really are no bad days at the beach SS, some are just a little warmer, windier or wetter.

You had a point about me?? Well hell, let’s hear it…….you dam sure can’t cut and paste it.

I’ll tell you if yer right……and won’t charge you a dime.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Zero, my 2nd union job I started out at 749 a month. The department increased our pay because they wanted a better employee, and they knew it would be better for them in the long run. You are going to like this we went from 749 to 949 a month. This was the basic employment rate in this area. I never had a problem getting a job because of my work ethic. My last job I wasn't even looking for a permanent job but was working a temporary job. Because of my work ethic they offered me a permanent job. When they told me the pay I couldn't? refuse. After a year there, other department wanted me to transfer to their department. Some were supervisor position(non-union). I stayed in the same department and promote up that department in union positions.

If you lived near a Nuclear powerplant would you feel safe known that the people employed there were making $10.00 an hour? The corporation made over 2 billion dollars a year. They made great profits and they paid I well so they could make that kind of profits. They knew hiring union tradesmen was well worth the money.
    Last edited by ss12; 06-21-2022 at 08:10 PM.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    -------
    Asked and answered, thanks.

Union tradesmen working the system at a nuclear plant is a little more scary than it is reassuring SS.

My father worked at a nuclear plant for over 25 years, and was paid pretty well……never paid a dime to go to work, and if something needed to be picked up, done, fixed or managed he did it. He didn’t pull rank or slough it off because it didn’t fit the union “ mean girl, not my job” playbook that existed on site by the union workers.

He described his work experiences with most of the union folks he worked with as……They would normally build or make it, we would go in after they left and fix it.

All of that rising through the ranks stuff and retiring after a good career sounds great, it’s the American dream…….Some just do it on their own without prostituting themselves to a third party to go to work.

What wrong BBQ a bad day at the business? Wishing you had one of them union job because you would be retired right now. I had a great day with the grandchildren. I got to go in and watch one of them at basketball camp.

I guess you have nothing on this topic. Hey but thanks for proving my point about you. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. XOXOXO I hope that helps.
    What a brainless idiot you are to be Ok with your party . If you are Ok with all that has happened under this senile idiot in office , your lucky a Union job kept your dumb azz .

Ts don't to burst your bubble but this politician is talking about killing republicans. He doesn't even call himself a republican. He said "Join the maga crew". Not one time did he mention Democrats.
    It just shows how gullible you fools are. I guess all of you are no longer republicans. Now you all have flipped to the political party known as "the MEGA Crew". Trumpism at is finest and you wonder why you Lost the Presidency, Senate, and the house. What % of independent voter do you think you will get with commercial like this. Just the gullible fools that don't know any better.
    You are the one that is clueless. You do not address the elephant in the room. You fall back on Mega?
    I am for Trumps policies and any candidate who is willing to deliver them. In the meantime the Dem party continues to be lead by a bunch of racist morons. Yeah that is right. BTW I am well aware of the stupid thread you started and what you were trying to drum up. Har Har

Called it two months ago ………….at least two out if three !!

Add Todd Young to the RINO list. Senator in Indiana. Voted for the leftist gun bill.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Zero, my 2nd union job I started out at 749 a month. The department increased our pay because they wanted a better employee, and they knew it would be better for them in the long run. You are going to like this we went from 749 to 949 a month. This was the basic employment rate in this area. I never had a problem getting a job because of my work ethic. My last job I wasn't even looking for a permanent job but was working a temporary job. Because of my work ethic they offered me a permanent job. When they told me the pay I couldn't? refuse. After a year there, other department wanted me to transfer to their department. Some were supervisor position(non-union). I stayed in the same department and promote up that department in union positions.

If you lived near a Nuclear powerplant would you feel safe known that the people employed there were making $10.00 an hour? The corporation made over 2 billion dollars a year. They made great profits and they paid I well so they could make that kind of profits. They knew hiring union tradesmen was well worth the money.
    As a business owner, I can def tell you..........money does NOT make a good employee! Money is only a temporary motivating factor! Then their true work ethic will show itself!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I see SS12 has picked up on the save our democracy nonsense. He represents a party that are economic morons. Here is what they know.
    1. Give away money to get votes
    2. Call people who disagree with them racist
    3. Go around the Country and tell people to vote for them to save our democracy. Then in turn silence all people who disagree with them.
    4. I would be looking for one policy this bunch of nitwits has done to better the Country. Any dem out there care to inform us?
    you left out one important fact TS , no, 5 , let all the illegal's you can just walk right into this country , be sure to let them know its the democrat's are the ones thats making this possible and therefore you better vote democrat if you want to stay ........

What party is willing to kill its own? It just shows how radical the far right has come. The republican party is self-destructing itself right in front of us. United we stand, divided we fall.
    You’ve never heard of arkancide I take it? That has wiped out a few good democrats….

So the answer to your question is ….the Democratic Party,they don’t just talk about it…they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    As a business owner, I can def tell you..........money does NOT make a good employee! Money is only a temporary motivating factor! Then their true work ethic will show itself!
    True zero…..a good employee makes money, money does not make a good employee.