Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Order your RINO Hunting Permit today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r156NzlHmJ4

What has the republican party came to. SMH
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Where do i get my permit?

ss12, Name three “very fine” Conservatives in politics that you agree with, and why you agree with them.

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Instead of just the hyperlink, tell us what you gleaned from the article and your own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    How can you tell Sleepy Joe is behind the economy and SS is behind The Minnow ? They are both sinking ! FAST !

ss12, Name three “very fine” Conservatives in politics that you agree with, and why you agree with them.

You threw the surrender flag in all already?

Mike Pence, Liz Chaney, And Adam Kinzinger because they have proven they will defend our democracy.

Wow, that was a difficult couple of months……….but thank you for finally answering.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I didn't want to rush my answer. I needed time to really think about my answer. Now I'm waiting on the follow up question. There will not be an answer for this question.

Didn’t want to rush your answer? At the time you yourself were the one that claimed there were very fine folks on the conservative side of the aisle……those were your words.

All lurker did was question you on who those folks were that you agreed with and why, and 2 months later you’ve finally cobbled together an answer…..that’s all.

Unlike the union, nobody here is going to charge you a nickel for stating your opinion…..feel free to speak up anytime.

Lez Cheney don't count...

in reply tp post # 7 , no permit required for these idiots , even though there on the endangered list , it would be a great extinction ....

I see SS12 has picked up on the save our democracy nonsense. He represents a party that are economic morons. Here is what they know.
    1. Give away money to get votes
    2. Call people who disagree with them racist
    3. Go around the Country and tell people to vote for them to save our democracy. Then in turn silence all people who disagree with them.
    4. I would be looking for one policy this bunch of nitwits has done to better the Country. Any dem out there care to inform us?

SS you are just a brainwashed, clueless, duped fool. And the epitome of the word gullible!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

What party is willing to kill its own? It just shows how radical the far right has come. The republican party is self-destructing itself right in front of us. United we stand, divided we fall.

You are kidding. Because some politician makes a bad joke, you label the entire Conservative movement killers. That is as dumb as it gets. Here is a big difference. Thousands of liberals call everyone that disagrees with them racist on a daily basis.

The Rep party is destroying itself. Have you looked at your own party lately senior 12? We will see in November who is destroying themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    What party is willing to kill its own? It just shows how radical the far right has come. The republican party is self-destructing itself right in front of us. United we stand, divided we fall.
    I will add, what is united where the left is concerned? You are living in a tunnel watching idiots like Joy Reid. BTW do you watch the VIEW also?

Ts don't to burst your bubble but this politician is talking about killing republicans. He doesn't even call himself a republican. He said "Join the maga crew". Not one time did he mention Democrats.
    It just shows how gullible you fools are. I guess all of you are no longer republicans. Now you all have flipped to the political party known as "the MEGA Crew". Trumpism at is finest and you wonder why you Lost the Presidency, Senate, and the house. What % of independent voter do you think you will get with commercial like this. Just the gullible fools that don't know any better.

United we stand divided we fall……from a life long union member….that’s large.

Unions divide like no other my man.

But you knew that already.

What wrong BBQ a bad day at the business? Wishing you had one of them union job because you would be retired right now. I had a great day with the grandchildren. I got to go in and watch one of them at basketball camp.

I guess you have nothing on this topic. Hey but thanks for proving my point about you. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. XOXOXO I hope that helps.
    Last edited by ss12; 06-21-2022 at 06:44 PM.