Thread: Reuben morales

Default Reuben morales

Well I tuned into the summer nationals at springfield. Not paying attention but listening to the announcer thinking this guy is really good. To my surprise I realize it's Reuben. He's not screaming, sounds really clear and calm. My hats off to you Reuben, keep up the excellent work.

On another note; Shiny, I'm so used to his run down when the summer nationals come around but I haven't seen anything. Hoping all is well.

Everything's good, thanks for the concern.
    I had to cut back a bit this year with the new job. I just can't do the late nights during the week like I used to since I have to start my day a lot earlier than before. I now work a Tue-Sat schedule, so that limits what I can do on Friday nights. (So Farmer City will be a struggle)

I did go to Fairbury, and I'm tentatively planning on more Hell Tour shows. I sat out Peoria because, honestly, most times I go there I end up getting burned one way or another, and I was too exhausted to hit Davenport. As of now, I plan on Spoon River, and *maybe* Pevely Saturday and most likely Jacksonville Sunday. I'd like to go to Highland and hit Haubstadt (never been there) the next day, since I have Mondays off. We'll see... I plan on Lincon and of course, Macon.

Aside from work, I've just really struggled to get into it this year for whatever reason. Maybe it's just the heatwaves making me cranky lol. I did get DIRTvision again, so I've been staying in the loop with all things Hell Tour.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Reuben sounds very professional. I like him.

I had only talked to him a time or two prior, then heard him announce for the first time this year. I was genuinely impressed. He does great (even rattling off all them sponsors)!

Glad to hear all is well. Yea we've been up over 100 all week with the heat index. Retired but do what I need to do early then run from one ac to another. Take care.

not used to this type of post on 4m.

dirtcrazy4u: well done.

Shiny Side Up 18: i too had been wondering. glad to hear everything is good.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Ruben just keeps getting better and better! Still very young and learning the ropes- but will be a good one. I much prefer him over Rick with WOO.
    Kudos to the young man!

Yeah, I was at the show at Springfield last night, and i also thought Ruben had calmed down his style quite a bit. Hot but very enjoyable.

I couldn't agree more, he's doing a great job this year.

Yes, people used to roast him on here, even more than most announcers.

I never understood that……he is much better than some gave him credit.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

And what I wanted to add is that he displays a genuine passion for the sport. You can hear it in his voice when something goes wrong for someone (like breaking), or when the little guys have success (like making a feature for the first time).

I think he’s swing doing great. He was good at Davenport and Peoria.

The guy has been great. He's one of my favorites now.

RM is wonderful. Not just a good voice behind the mic but also the fact that he's just head over heels about dirt late model racing and always full of information from the pits. Didn't see him much in the spring and got worried. Glad to hear him again for the Hell Tour.