Default Fall Elections Plan Exposed

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ent=2022-06-22

BIDEN: “We need more money. We don't just need more money for vaccines for children, we need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There's gonna be another pandemic.”

Yep here we go again. Millions of fake mail in ballots because of another planedemic!!!

They are going to cheat everywhere they can and try to keep Congress house and senate!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-22-2022 at 04:38 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Stop making $hit up !

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ent=2022-06-22

They quoted Biden. He says it in the video.

At this point in time I would not put anything past the desperate left. Just consider a few things.

First, the leaking of information on the upcoming Supreme Court decision regarding Roe. Groups like Jane's Revenge and Ruth Sent Us are poised for protest. Let's just have the Antifa types join in and we could have another summer of love like 2020 develop. There has already been a legitimate threat on the life of a SC Justice - which we hear very little about.

Second, high prices on fuel and basically everything else has a lot of folks p!ssed off. The current administration is failing at every level. They are failing at failing. There have already been stories that there may be yet fuel price increases, possible diesel shortages, and power grid brown outs during the summer. Sure, people will take that well.

Third, supply chain issues still exist. Up here in central Wisconsin we are already seeing some bare shelves at some Walmart locations. Compound that across the country and let's see how folks react to shortages.

Fourth, the current admin keeps talking about - the next pandemic. They wanted to gin up the fear on this monkeypox thing but there just aren't enough twinks going to orgy raves to get it going and folks aren't buying it anymore. But what about the next one they will say. I would not be a bit surprised that they will try and talk up some other new, much more contagious, variant come say - Labor Day.

Add up all the factors and depending on how much traction any one of those factors can bring - civil unrest, riots (or mostly peaceful protests), shortages, another virus/strain/variant fear and I can just hear the liberal left speaking these words. We just can't have a "normal" election this fall, we have to find a "safe" way that folks can vote without having to go to the polls in the traditional sense. Without a way to cheat, at this point they are doomed and they know it.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

So joe can predict another pandemic is coming but can’t predict where to put his foot on a bike pedal?

Uhboy……and they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Where are all of the people from a few years back that said trump was going to ruin the country?

They seemed to have all disappeared, or went back to sleep?

Biden says he is going to give relief on fuel taxes, probably because he knows he will have more money coming in when he creates the next pandemic.

On a 22 gallon 95 plus dollar fill up it’s going to save me about 5 bucks……so impressive that I think I’ll vote straight Democrat ticket from now on….smfh.

The idiots on CNN etc are crowing about it like they have cured covid………bunch of ignorant fools reporting to their audience of the same make up.

They were bragging that the average price per gallon went down 2 cents this week ?? I saved a whole dime filling up my 5 gallon diesel can ! ! About 20 more fill-ups I can buy me a nice small bag of potato chips or a small ice cream samwhich ?

Trump did ruin the country, for them commie leftards!! lol from what I seen he was a shrewd business man...these folks are just plain treasonist thiefs !!!!! they will do whatever, they dont think they'll be any penalty!!! lets hope otherwize for our country!!!

just give it time . it will come. ''Covid23'', the WORLD is far from done with all this Fu#Kery

''america'' has been doomed ever since the rise of the fed reserve an the infiltration of fed reserve practices in the standard banking system! Poof ALL OUT OF THIN AIR !!!