Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default Still believe the 2020 election was stolen?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOchL_bjw8M


    I see you all were busy with posting some deflection topic today.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    What did you gather from the video you posted? And a short version of your opinion about it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    What did you gather from the video you posted? And a short version of your opinion about it.
    It was nice to know that our government Officials defended our democracy. They had the balls to stand up to the president of the USA to defend our democracy. They knew he was a conman and they weren't going to be conned by him.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    It was nice to know that our government Officials defended our democracy. They had the balls to stand up to the president of the USA to defend our democracy. They knew he was a conman and they weren't going to be conned by him.
    Nice! Now where were people like this during the Obama/Biden administration? Not trying to deflect from your point, but seriously, where were they?
    Last edited by lurker; 06-23-2022 at 09:48 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Nice! Now where were people like this during the Obama/Biden administration? Not trying to deflect from your point, but seriously, where were they?
    Those elections were as fixxed as fixxed could be ! ! So was the 2016 election but they didn't quite do it enough because they thought that there way that the honorable Mr. Trump would win, BUT he did.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,308

    Default

    Union folks deflect by not answering, just sayin……

    Ss you must realize that you defend union shortcomings like the trumpsters you hate defend his…..and if you believe everything you hear about both they are eerily the same.

    Probably why you get so much grief, it’s very hypocritical.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOchL_bjw8M


    I see you all were busy with posting some deflection topic today.
    Borrowed , not stolen.

    Kind of like what the union did to your paycheck every month, borrowed a little so the bosses could take their family to Italy….sound familiar?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Nice! Now where were people like this during the Obama/Biden administration? Not trying to deflect from your point, but seriously, where were they?
    They were there but weren't needed. Obama wasn't the one impeached twice in one term and he didn't try to over throw the government. Deflecting is all you can do. If you wasn't trying to deflect then why did you bring up Obama. Typical Trumper blame everybody else.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    Borrowed , not stolen.

    Kind of like what the union did to your paycheck every month, borrowed a little so the bosses could take their family to Italy….sound familiar?

    I guess you have nothing on this topic. Looks like this union member has bust your balls again!! Looks like unions are eating you alive. Here lately all you can post about is unions. The union bosses are in your head and are rattling your cage. Life is to short to hold grudges. XOXOXO
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    They were there but weren't needed. Obama wasn't the one impeached twice in one term and he didn't try to over throw the government.
    Oh’ I get it now, you’re still on the anti-Trump train --- my bad, I mistakenly thought you meant, “They had the balls to stand up to the president of the USA to defend our democracy.” in a generalizing way. Not just Trump.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    You want it selectively. What fits for you, and your party. Got it!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    16,308

    Default

    Like holding grudges???lmao.

    poor ss, every time he thinks he’s making a point he just shines the light on the similarities between the things he loves actually being the things he hates……funny but true.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    Oh’ I get it now, you’re still on the anti-Trump train --- my bad, I mistakenly thought you meant, “They had the balls to stand up to the president of the USA to defend our democracy.” in a generalizing way. Not just Trump.

    I will never get off the anti-Trump train. Obviously, I was right about Trump the whole time. These people would have had stood up the Obama if he would have had committed a crime. Obama served 2 terms and his overall ranking is in the top 10 for presidents. Trump is in the bottom 40"s and will fall to the bottom and become the worst president ever.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In the driver's seat
    Posts
    2,772

    Default

    BBQ empty out your inbox.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,784

    Default

    these hearings are as one sided as you are SS , I sure wish they would have let Jim Jorden been on the panel , but they knew better , you enjoy this big dem political add trying to turn the tide , but I think you know deep down it will not work , makes for conversation though....lol...

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Yes it was stolen!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-24-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    these hearings are as one sided as you are SS , I sure wish they would have let Jim Jorden been on the panel , but they knew better , you enjoy this big dem political add trying to turn the tide , but I think you know deep down it will not work , makes for conversation though....lol...
    A one demensional head in a three demensional world. hahhahahah
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ empty out your inbox.
    Don't do it BBQ!!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    southwestern ohio
    Posts
    277

    Default

    REALLY THATS FRIGGIN MSNBC...the left piece of crap news reporting stations...... Just this week in Georgia, lady had zero votes (knew she had at least 1, her husband). so they recount..same result...ok hand recount she wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pelosi husband owns or controls voting machines in like 28 states, aint that kinda illegal...conflict of interest at least.....LOL HECK texas GOP says the gig is up, there reinstating trump....after watching 2000 mules.......which by the way, is having some affect.....people in the vids, police is arresting and they telling the whole story...who what and how much...we'll see what happens.............wisconsin had 100% of old folks in old folks homes voted.......NEVER EVER has that even come close 74% is the norm to vote....Yea get out the vote, obama & zuckerturd $$$$$ could go on and on.....gonna work at the pols this fall, keep my 30K volts by my side....see something goffy going on, gonna go say HELLOOOO...my patience is waning.....Some of u tards need to read the other sides news.....this stolen government is so corrupt....check it out Rumble or the FEDERALIST web sites u might learn something about how corrupt our present group of cronies are...FAUCI is a liar and a thief
    Last edited by racerx99; 06-24-2022 at 06:06 PM.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    2,969

    Default

    There's some big time rigging and cheating going on in Georgia, The primaries were as corrupted as you can get!!!

    Only the Republican RINOS had a chance!!! Rottensberger wins in a landslice after all of the crap he pulled in the 2020 elections???

    Vernon Jones getting rolled???

    Kemp won??? Really???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2022 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.