Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Here's what I believe. I certainly believe the 2020 election was manipulated by the media and big tech. They did this by feeding us false information for 4 years and presenting it as "truth". And they also withheld facts and information that was damaging to the democratic party and Biden and when that information found other ways to the public, they actively lied to us and claimed it was "disinformation", when in reality they knew it was true. The bottom line is the 2020 election, and who knows how many other elections, have been manipulated by a powerful propaganda machine that knows how to twist and distort the information that flows out to the public. Realistically, democracy can only really work when the public has free access to different opinions and points of view. If all the information the public has access to goes through partisan filters that twist, manipulate, and distort it all in one direction, how can democracy work? It's like 1984, if you have a system that controls all the information the public has access to, you can have a society that believes it's free and democratic, but in reality is not!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan2k20 View Post
    Here's what I believe. I certainly believe the 2020 election was manipulated by the media and big tech. They did this by feeding us false information for 4 years and presenting it as "truth". And they also withheld facts and information that was damaging to the democratic party and Biden and when that information found other ways to the public, they actively lied to us and claimed it was "disinformation", when in reality they knew it was true. The bottom line is the 2020 election, and who knows how many other elections, have been manipulated by a powerful propaganda machine that knows how to twist and distort the information that flows out to the public. Realistically, democracy can only really work when the public has free access to different opinions and points of view. If all the information the public has access to goes through partisan filters that twist, manipulate, and distort it all in one direction, how can democracy work? It's like 1984, if you have a system that controls all the information the public has access to, you can have a society that believes it's free and democratic, but in reality is not!
    very good analysis , I belive this myself , also , polls say that if the truth about hunter biden had been published before the election , as it should have , the swing votes that got biden elected would have went the other way , this shows the power of the media and there hatred for the opposing party , whether that hatred is based on facts or not . " we dont like the orange man because he is rude " , dont matter that gas was under 2 bucks a gallon , border was secure and you could afford a steak ever now and then , so I say to all the biden supporters , YOU HAPPY NOW ?????

Biden supporters, lol…….gone like a fart in the wind.

They are “anyone but Republican supporters” at this point….they installed the wrong guy and they know it, now it’s anyone but a Republican.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????