Thread: Pardon me !

Default Pardon me !

Now why would these republican's need pardon? The only people that need a pardon are the ones who have committed a crime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFPDIJYqLI
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Who would have thought that concerned parents showing up at school board meetings would have to worry about falling under the watchful eye of the FBI and Garland's Justice Dept.?

I guess that knowing who is in power, and that there are two tiers of justice in this country, well.....

Ask Carter Page.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Poor SS…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ can you answer the question why these republicans would need a pardon? These republicans were Trumpers. Looks like they knew what they were doing was illegal.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Just say the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the republican congressman. Trump to Richard Donoghue from the DOJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Who would have thought that concerned parents showing up at school board meetings would have to worry about falling under the watchful eye of the FBI and Garland's Justice Dept.?

I guess that knowing who is in power, and that there are two tiers of justice in this country, well.....

Ask Carter Page.
    Morgs sound like to me the Jan 6 committee has convince you that Trump is guilty and now your defense is trying to discredit AG Garland. You need to discredit the republicans that testify against Trump.

With all honesty and respect. I just don't see that this Jan 6 committee is changing anyone's mind. This is a totally political maneuver on the part of Pelosi and most people see it as such. It is simply the continuation of gaslighting.

First of all the makeup of the committee has questions of legitimacy. It is the leader of the minority party who gets to select the members of the minority party who are seated on such committees. That brings the presence of Cheney and Kinzinger into question and it also brings into question the legitimacy of the actual subpoena authority of the committee.

This committee is simply a show. This is not a legal process by which witnesses have representation and cross examination. There are some 15,000 hours of video feeds from around the Capitol and this committee has only picked and chosen a scant few moments which serve their purpose. Much the same can be said for their witness lists and lines of questioning.

If this was a legitimate fact finding issue we would be getting answers to things like;

Why was the Capitol left so unsecure, after many requests and offers for extra security assistance? Because the answers to that one land right in the lap of Pelosi.

Just how many undercover and plainclothes FBI, DOJ, and other operatives were in that crowd?

With all this ability to find all of these people who "breached" the Capitol and maybe walked around and took a few selfies, how come they haven't found this suspected pipe bomber yet? With all the availability of security video from in and around those complexes, this guy has just slipped away?

I've got a lot more questions. Maybe when November happens the new party in power can keep this committee going and put some new members in place and start asking the right questions to the right people.

I really wish Jan 6th would have never happened. That's the truth. Because like I've said before, this is going to be the new Christmas Day of the left. But that's all it is. It is just a day that now matters to the left and that is why I say I just don't think it moves the needle at all and changes any minds. For many people, they've moved on. It has been 17 months ago and most people who look at this say - really? Biden still got inaugurated, government transferred, no buildings burned down, the only lives lost in violence were Ashli Babbit and possibly Boyland. People have moved on to things that matter to them. High gas prices, runaway inflation, supply chain shortages, crime, runaway illegal immigration. Jan 6th is now so far down the list it is below climate change.

If Jan 6th still matters to you, okay. Nothing they are telling you has moved your needle, it only reinforces what you've already formulated an opinion on. I can accept that.

Until this is done as a real investigation where both sides get witnesses, cross examination, really look at evidence and really get to the truths, then it doesn't matter to me and it won't move my needle. I've moved on from it and I think a whole bunch of people have. The left keeps beating this drum because right now, what else do they really have?

There's a phrase that goes something like - history is what the winners get to write about it. Well justice in Washington is often very circumspect and one sided in its application. Therein lies my displeasure with Garland and his ilk. There are two very distinct examples of how justice is meted out where DC is concerned.

I would ask a simple question to anyone looking at this objectively. Do you think Jan 6th would have ever happened if the whole hoax, lie, and basically attempted coup of the Russia Collusion fiasco had never happened? Do you think 400,000 people would have showed up in DC if they thought their elected president and his supporters had been treated fairly. The entire thing was predicated on a lie, and they knew it from the get go. They dragged the mess out for 3 years, a sham impeachment, the Mueller probe, the breathless reports of yet another bombshell - that wasn't, the tens of millions spent, all based on a lie. I don't think one exists without the other.
    Last edited by Morgs153; 06-24-2022 at 12:34 PM.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ can you answer the question why these republicans would need a pardon? These republicans were Trumpers. Looks like they knew what they were doing was illegal.
    They don't need a pardon. They did nothing wrong. The left just fabricates criminal avtivity so they can assault their opponents politically. They are the REAL criminals, the radical Democrats that are trashing the constitution and making their rules.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Garland is abusing his position to criminal extents and must be prosecuted hopefully by 2024 or before...

The Department of Injustice must be cleaned up or ended!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Morgs sound like to me the Jan 6 committee has convince you that Trump is guilty and now your defense is trying to discredit AG Garland. You need to discredit the republicans that testify against Trump.
    You need to start watching FOX News and NEWSMAX for some good reliable information ! !

Even better is America's Real Voice. It is on Dish Network. I go with them most of the time.

ss chooses to watch the fake news and read the gutter rags though. Fix stupid, is much needed!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-25-2022 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Even better is America's Real Voice. It is on Dish Network. I go with them most of the time.ss chooses to watch the fake news and real the gutter rags though. Fix stupid, is much needed!!!
    I'll just betc'ha a dollar to a donut that ss 12 is one of the people that buys The National Enquirer, The Globe, etc. and the other rags that one sees in the checkout line at Wal-Mart and he goes GA-GA over the articles because he believes everything in there ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-25-2022 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    With all honesty and respect. I just don't see that this Jan 6 committee is changing anyone's mind. This is a totally political maneuver on the part of Pelosi and most people see it as such. It is simply the continuation of gaslighting.

First of all the makeup of the committee has questions of legitimacy. It is the leader of the minority party who gets to select the members of the minority party who are seated on such committees. That brings the presence of Cheney and Kinzinger into question and it also brings into question the legitimacy of the actual subpoena authority of the committee.

This committee is simply a show. This is not a legal process by which witnesses have representation and cross examination. There are some 15,000 hours of video feeds from around the Capitol and this committee has only picked and chosen a scant few moments which serve their purpose. Much the same can be said for their witness lists and lines of questioning.

If this was a legitimate fact finding issue we would be getting answers to things like;

Why was the Capitol left so unsecure, after many requests and offers for extra security assistance? Because the answers to that one land right in the lap of Pelosi.

Just how many undercover and plainclothes FBI, DOJ, and other operatives were in that crowd?

With all this ability to find all of these people who "breached" the Capitol and maybe walked around and took a few selfies, how come they haven't found this suspected pipe bomber yet? With all the availability of security video from in and around those complexes, this guy has just slipped away?

I've got a lot more questions. Maybe when November happens the new party in power can keep this committee going and put some new members in place and start asking the right questions to the right people.

I really wish Jan 6th would have never happened. That's the truth. Because like I've said before, this is going to be the new Christmas Day of the left. But that's all it is. It is just a day that now matters to the left and that is why I say I just don't think it moves the needle at all and changes any minds. For many people, they've moved on. It has been 17 months ago and most people who look at this say - really? Biden still got inaugurated, government transferred, no buildings burned down, the only lives lost in violence were Ashli Babbit and possibly Boyland. People have moved on to things that matter to them. High gas prices, runaway inflation, supply chain shortages, crime, runaway illegal immigration. Jan 6th is now so far down the list it is below climate change.

If Jan 6th still matters to you, okay. Nothing they are telling you has moved your needle, it only reinforces what you've already formulated an opinion on. I can accept that.

Until this is done as a real investigation where both sides get witnesses, cross examination, really look at evidence and really get to the truths, then it doesn't matter to me and it won't move my needle. I've moved on from it and I think a whole bunch of people have. The left keeps beating this drum because right now, what else do they really have?

There's a phrase that goes something like - history is what the winners get to write about it. Well justice in Washington is often very circumspect and one sided in its application. Therein lies my displeasure with Garland and his ilk. There are two very distinct examples of how justice is meted out where DC is concerned.

I would ask a simple question to anyone looking at this objectively. Do you think Jan 6th would have ever happened if the whole hoax, lie, and basically attempted coup of the Russia Collusion fiasco had never happened? Do you think 400,000 people would have showed up in DC if they thought their elected president and his supporters had been treated fairly. The entire thing was predicated on a lie, and they knew it from the get go. They dragged the mess out for 3 years, a sham impeachment, the Mueller probe, the breathless reports of yet another bombshell - that wasn't, the tens of millions spent, all based on a lie. I don't think one exists without the other.
    Good luck getting any solid answers to any of these well thought out questions……well done, again morgs.

Good questions!!! Of course the media can ignore and censor those facts to their base very well, people who have no brains and no ears to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    You need to start watching FOX News and NEWSMAX for some good reliable information ! !
    I bet he listens to National Public Radio { NPR } !!

I listen to all of them, including NPR…….friends close, enemies closer kinda thing.

what was suppose to happen Jan 6th?.....Talk about the 2020 election!!!! wasnt that convenient that this other crap came up..the election lies, they are finding are getting bigger and bigger..so there lie has to continue...THEY absolutly do not want to talk about that election!!!!!