Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I wiffed on the Marlar pick but if I was always right, it wouldn’t be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Cupping the top??? How do you race the top with the berm graded off and no cushion?
    He didn't say a word about cutting off a cushion. He's talking about the banking turned up near the wall. Atomic is often a high-line only track.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Streaming races last night was a struggle everywhere I looked….delays at tracks, program delays with Lucas, camera issues with atomic on flo……..guess it’s time for all of us to actually start going more again.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Guess it was planetary alignment or something. Lots of wrecks and delays from debris and crashes where I was too.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I did actually go last night. And I stand by the Moran pick. He would’ve eventually worked by Hawkins. Looked like he might’ve caught Freddy as he was slowing and cut the tire down. I could’ve maybe seen more but it was about as dusty as I’ve ever experienced. Track was in good shape though considering they ran 4 classes.

Wasn’t trying to take a cheap shot about anyone in particular not going…..I sat home last night too and it was a struggle to enjoy from the recliner.

We are all getting spoiled a little with all of the online options, I need to make a better effort to get to the track more than I have been lately………
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

As comfortable as it is to sit at home and watch streaming races, there is nothing like going to the track. I just wish there was a closer track that ran Late Models. Closest track to me, one hour, that used to run Late models weekly now only runs them a couple of times a year.

The streaming options are great. I can’t make it to nearly as many races as I’d like so we’re lucky to have the options we do to watch races from across the country. Was glad to be there last night but honestly you guys probably saw more than I did. I am actually going to have to start taking safety goggles for races like that. We sat coming off 4 just at the start of the front stretch and could barely look at turns 3-4. Another note, I appreciate everything Vern Lefever has done in his racing but it’s time to hang it up. He’s going to hurt himself. Flipping cars at 83 years young has to hurt. Glad he wasn’t seriously injured.