Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Oh, wow !!!! I never knew the Supreme Court was that moderate and benign. I guess that explains why both sides bend over backwards to fill seats with judges who agree with them politically.
    Thanks for the civics lesson.

Still no takers to address my hypothetical.....
    Listen, the left has been trying to destroy the Constitution for a long time now, and they have been trying to take control of the supreme court also.

The judges there now were put there by people in power that actually believe in and support the constitution.

But yet you support the Marxists and globalists that see it as an obstacle in destroying the nation.

Anyway good VS evil is the real struggle facing us all.

It is evil to destroy a living person.

We all started out in even the tiniest form of developement. No matter what the circumstances were.

Killing babies and selling livers for $17K has been going on. Where is your outrage over any of this.

You are trying to falsely label the the Rep party as power hungry, actual total nonsense. The reality is that many in the party are trying to save the nation from evil tyranny. How you can't recognize this fact is just unreal.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I asked how we would handle the case of a rape and potential abortion that could follow.
    Your response was vote and/or move.....because rape victims know years in advance that they are going to be attacked.
    If that states law is as you described and you know that ahead of time then you must do what you think is best for you , it’s not that hard ?

I asked how we would handle the case of a rape and potential abortion that could follow.
    Your response was vote and/or move.....because rape victims know years in advance that they are going to be attacked.
    But they do know the laws of their states ……….or don’t they ?

Oh, wow !!!! I never knew the Supreme Court was that moderate and benign. I guess that explains why both sides bend over backwards to fill seats with judges who agree with them politically.

Why don't you read what Alito wrote? You are just not getting it. You keep listening to lefty loons and you will learn how to be ignorant. BTW you are talking past me. As for the Civics lessen. Your welcome
    Last edited by TS FAN; 06-28-2022 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Why don't you read what Alito wrote? You are just not getting it. You keep listening to lefty loons and you will learn how to be ignorant. BTW you are talking past me. As for the Civics lessen. Your welcome
    "Your welcome" means you own the welcome. It's you're welcome.

You're welcome for the fifth grade grammar lesson.

dirtman, you are probably hopeless. You are suggesting that women should decide where they live based on the decisions they'd have to make if they were to be raped. That's probably the most misogynistic thing I've ever heard.

Done with you.

dirtman, you are probably hopeless. You are suggesting that women should decide where they live based on the decisions they'd have to make if they were to be raped. That's probably the most misogynistic thing I've ever heard.

Done with you.
    No because we ALL know men can get pregnant also ! Right ?

Smart people don’t answer hypotheticals when it comes to politics……no answer will ever be right. You know that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

No, but doctors know exactly if sexual assault happens when they go to the hospital or police and report it…..True story.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    No because we ALL know men can get pregnant also ! Right ?
    Some on here probably can…..just sayin.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1540770916401291264

My my my, Off the deep end tantrums over abortions!!!! If this whacko ever had a child that lived, it should be removed by child protective services immediately!!!!

WOKE = INSANE?????
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-30-2022 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1540770916401291264My my my, Off the deep end tantrums over abortions!!!! If this whacko ever had a child that lived, it should be removed by child protective services immediately!!!!WOKE = INSANE?????
    Did her name happen to be Karen ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Listen, the left has been trying to destroy the Constitution for a long time now, and they have been trying to take control of the supreme court also.The judges there now were put there by people in power that actually believe in and support the constitution.But yet you support the Marxists and globalists that see it as an obstacle in destroying the nation.Anyway good VS evil is the real struggle facing us all.It is evil to destroy a living person. We all started out in even the tiniest form of developement. No matter what the circumstances were. Killing babies and selling livers for $17K has been going on. Where is your outrage over any of this.You are trying to falsely label the the Rep party as power hungry, actual total nonsense. The reality is that many in the party are trying to save the nation from evil tyranny. How you can't recognize this fact is just unreal.
    its to late rise of mystical religion has gained to much power. THE BEAST HAS RISEN !!!!

Mystical is such a cool word…..

some would even know it as the One Eyed religion . their all up in yalls beloved government/ yal beloved nation/country ....... they all around the world. Massive influential power an authority

What happens when someone rapes one of your female family members?

Ya'll are too wrapped up in religion. Religion is the root of all evil.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 07-01-2022 at 08:53 AM.

"Your welcome" means you own the welcome. It's you're welcome.

You're welcome for the fifth grade grammar lesson.
    Sheeeeeeeeshhhh got him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    What happens when someone rapes one of your female family members?Ya'll are too wrapped up in religion. Religion is the root of all evil.
    its not even religion.... the DO NOT call them testaments for nothing!!!! One falling of man is FALLING into superstations of the SuperNATURAL . All the unseen forces of God/NATURE its SELF!

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    aw look this guy here . CONFORMED to lash out against those that he deeply trust can not spell what fools trust is right an wrong ...................... Ignorant fools are fools will never fully excpet there is no right or wrong / correct/ non correct .............. bunch robotic monkey hearts to me
    Did they let you out for the weekend ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    What happens when someone rapes one of your female family members?

Ya'll are too wrapped up in religion. Religion is the root of all evil.
    Oh no!!! You too Penn? We already have two liberals whackos on here and that's too many!!

Religion is the root of all evil?? Maybe so if you worship the government!