Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Here is a fact. The Supreme Court overturned something that never should have been in the constitution. 100% correct. No argument. The snowflake goofy liberals are acting like morons again. Headed up by leaders of the likes of the President. The decision should be and is handed to the states. If people want abortions then go to states where they are allowed. ABORTION IS NOT NOR NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CONSTITUTION RIGHT. END OF DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER.
    Liberals walk around with the heads in their butts
    Since when are you the arbiter of political discussions ?

Here is a fact. The Supreme Court overturned something that never should have been in the constitution. 100% correct. No argument. The snowflake goofy liberals are acting like morons again. Headed up by leaders of the likes of the President. The decision should be and is handed to the states. If people want abortions then go to states where they are allowed. ABORTION IS NOT NOR NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CONSTITUTION RIGHT. END OF DISCUSSION ON THIS MATTER.Liberals walk around with the heads in their butts
    A more truer statement has never been said ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 06-27-2022 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    While don't you try reading what the Supreme court based its findings on. It has nothing to do with being for or against abortion. It is a constitution matter. Get it? Wise up

While don't you try reading what the Supreme court based its findings on. It has nothing to do with being for or against abortion. It is a constitution matter. Get it? Wise up
    Oh my god. I guess that's the same reason conservative politicians campaign on being pro-life and promising to end legalized abortion. It's all about the constitution, right ?

Since you trash the discussions!!!! hahahahaahahah
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oh my god. I guess that's the same reason conservative politicians campaign on being pro-life and promising to end legalized abortion. It's all about the constitution, right ?
    So you found an exception or two of a couple of hypocrits?

That doesn't change right from wrong. Did you put your pants on upside down again today??? hahahha

Wise up? That is one H of a request in this case. Don't hold your breath, TS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    So you found an exception or two of a couple of hypocrits?

That doesn't change right from wrong. Did you put your pants on upside down again today??? hahahha
    https://www.usnews.com/news/politics...o-get-abortion

So he put his career over being ruined by their irresponsible actions? Have tests proven that he is the father?

There could be many reasons behind all of this that we may never know.

Anyway how does change the actual issue about abortions?

How can you use the name GOD and legalized abortion in the same paragraph ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Thread over…..well done.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

See, you are now getting it. This ruling was a constitution matter.

If anyone is naive enough to think this was really about the constitution they are probably naive enough to think a bunch of Trump votes got dumped in a river in Pennsylvania.

And small government conservatives who want less laws, not more, are sure abandoning their ideals here. Some of these states allow a rape clause. Abortion is ok if the woman was raped. Well, how do we know ? Do we just take her word ? If so, there will need to be an investigation because her rapist should go to jail. If there's an arrest do we have to give the accused rapist his due process rights before the abortion is performed ? What if he goes to trial and is found guilty but it takes 7 months ? Are we going to allow an abortion at 30 weeks ?

If anyone is naive enough to think this was really about the constitution they are probably naive enough to think a bunch of Trump votes got dumped in a river in Pennsylvania.

And small government conservatives who want less laws, not more, are sure abandoning their ideals here. Some of these states allow a rape clause. Abortion is ok if the woman was raped. Well, how do we know ? Do we just take her word ? If so, there will need to be an investigation because her rapist should go to jail. If there's an arrest do we have to give the accused rapist his due process rights before the abortion is performed ? What if he goes to trial and is found guilty but it takes 7 months ? Are we going to allow an abortion at 30 weeks ?
    If the people of that state don’t like the laws they will have to exercise their constitutional right to vote and remove the people they don’t agree with from office ! It really isn’t that hard to figure out is it ? In the words of the past HNIC , elections have consequences !

I guess that's the answer to some question, but it has nothing to do with my hypothetical. Zero.

Apparently you are stupid enough to think the Supreme Court catered to right. Here is a tip and many Dems do not understand it. The Supreme Court is there to interpret laws, not make them. Did you even know that? Apparently not. Don't be a fool and suck up the lefts inane talking points.

Apparently you are stupid enough to think the Supreme Court catered to right. Here is a tip and many Dems do not understand it. The Supreme Court is there to interpret laws, not make them. Did you even know that? Apparently not. Don't be a fool and suck up the lefts inane talking points.
    Oh, wow !!!! I never knew the Supreme Court was that moderate and benign. I guess that explains why both sides bend over backwards to fill seats with judges who agree with them politically.
    Thanks for the civics lesson.

Still no takers to address my hypothetical.....

I guess that's the answer to some question, but it has nothing to do with my hypothetical. Zero.
    Is there anybody in there ? Nod if you can hear me !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Is there anybody in there ? Nod if you can hear me !
    I asked how we would handle the case of a rape and potential abortion that could follow.
    Your response was vote and/or move.....because rape victims know years in advance that they are going to be attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Well, that actually does put a fork in this discussion!!!!