Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Did they let you out for the weekend ?
    He's on the right side of the fight at least!!! hahahhaaa
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Oh no!!! You too Penn? We already have two liberals whackos on here and that's too many!!

Religion is the root of all evil?? Maybe so if you worship the government!
    I'm not anything. You don't have to be either, that's the part that the majority of people don't understand. Yall love politics so much you get consumed with it.

What you don't realize Penn is that YOU are being consumed by it. There is no escaping that reality at some point, you won't even recognize America and there won't be any racetracks for you to go to in the process.

You can ignore the problem only so long.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Did they let you out for the weekend ?
    heck yaaa they did ......

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    What happens when someone rapes one of your female family members?

Ya'll are too wrapped up in religion. Religion is the root of all evil.
    Before or after I get out of prison?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Before or after I get out of prison?
    Can I get an AMEN !

What you don't realize Penn is that YOU are being consumed by it. There is no escaping that reality at some point, you won't even recognize America and there won't be any racetracks for you to go to in the process.You can ignore the problem only so long.
    How RIGHT you are ! ! It could be only a matter of time before the Libs deem racing an environmental hazard. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    How RIGHT you are ! ! It could be only a matter of time before the Libs deem racing an environmental hazard. . .
    right some you peoples would be completely lost with out stock car racing ...........

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Oh my god. I guess that's the same reason conservative politicians campaign on being pro-life and promising to end legalized abortion. It's all about the constitution, right ?
    So, here you are protesting something obviously, your mom didnt agree with.......hypocritical much?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    What happens when someone rapes one of your female family members?

Ya'll are too wrapped up in religion. Religion is the root of all evil.
    Not my family member but one of my best friends growing up. His girlfriend got raped by a black male when she was a teenager and she became pregnant. She consulted our pastor and he recommended for her to carry out the pregnancy and then put the baby up for adoption. She did that with great remorse. But because she listened to wise council, our pastor, she was blessed mightily in life with 2 kids of her own and several grandchildren.Funny, how people who follow the bibles instructions always end up being blessed for it!

"Religion is the root of all evil"........true, but Christianity isnt one! Your Bible and mine must be different. Mine says....the love of money is the root of all evil! I Timothy 6:10

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    right some you peoples would be completely lost with out stock car racing ...........
    Heck they might even have to stoop to posting on the TAILGATE SECTION!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Not my family member but one of my best friends growing up. His girlfriend got raped by a black male when she was a teenager and she became pregnant. She consulted our pastor and he recommended for her to carry out the pregnancy and then put the baby up for adoption. She did that with great remorse. But because she listened to wise council, our pastor, she was blessed mightily in life with 2 kids of her own and several grandchildren.Funny, how people who follow the bibles instructions always end up being blessed for it!"Religion is the root of all evil"........true, but Christianity isnt one! Your Bible and mine must be different. Mine says....the love of money is the root of all evil! I Timothy 6:10
    After all reproduction is part of NATURE . Oh an what bout all the peoplse NOT about religion at all that still get what you trust is ''blessed'' all the time, happens all around the world.unfortunately for you zero 25 religion is MORE eveil that what you ever be AWARE little guy. That crap can make fools completely ZOMBIEFIED minds.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNate01 View Post
    After all reproduction is part of NATURE . Oh an what bout all the peoplse NOT about religion at all that still get what you trust is ''blessed'' all the time, happens all around the world.unfortunately for you zero 25 religion is MORE eveil that what you ever be AWARE little guy. That crap can make fools completely ZOMBIEFIED minds.
    Christianity is not a religion!

Thanks zero…..was hoping somebody was going to say it before I did.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Christianity is not a religion!
    haha for once you are more than correct , its not religion nor is it even the bible. it is A TESTAMENT......... A TEST of MENTALITY ...... Will YOUR mentality of the heart of mind ever fully grow an blossom to be FREE! Or will your heart of mind for ever be enslaved an bonded closed!
    Last edited by TwistedNate01; 07-10-2022 at 10:44 AM.

Local health services have been notified!!!!

Local health services have been notified!!!!
    haha ''health services'' . oh ya there gonna be hellA ''HEALTH SERVERIVES" for all when another surge of ''Covid' finally hits america AGAIN ............... welcome to A grey state. {David Crowley}

Obiden actually said there is another pandemic coming before the election. Is this nation going to allow another stolen election for the house and senate, and governors. If so it's all over.

Human health services has been deployed!!! On the way Nate!!!