Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bronson in a new Longhorn

How long before Shirley tries it again? LOLThe house car might be the only one on the tours before too long.

Not sure, Shirley tried to run longhorns in end of 21 and speedweeks 22 and was back in a rocket after

Mark loses his 2nd foster child in a week. Wow.
    8/13/16

It’s ok, he’s gaining one soon.

[QUOTE=CILDirt;2468004]How long before Shirley tries it again? LOLThe house car might be the only one on the tours before too long.[/QUOTE
    Very soon on Squirrel getting his

so Huddy is ahead in Lucas points of Overton McCreadie Moran Davenport Shepherd and Wilson all in their unbeatable Longhorns ... since the Rockets are junk I do not know how you would not conclude he is the best driver in the country ... thoughts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    so Huddy is ahead in Lucas points of Overton McCreadie Moran Davenport Shepherd and Wilson all in their unbeatable Longhorns ... since the Rockets are junk I do not know how you would not conclude he is the best driver in the country ... thoughts anyone?
    I feel like it's the same story as always. Every other Rocker isn't the same as the house car. Maybe I'm crazy but Mark Richards seems like the type that would keep some things in house to keep an advantage

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    I have a few but we all know only the thoughts of dod is all that matters. L

Quote Originally Posted by SLlDlNG SIDEWAYS View Post
    I have a few but we all know only the thoughts of dod is all that matters. L
    DoD was certainly " SPOT ON " when they deemed that there young Bobby #1 in the Nation; Wouldn't ya say ?

Aren't they always? Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox28 View Post
    I feel like it's the same story as always. Every other Rocker isn't the same as the house car. Maybe I'm crazy but Mark Richards seems like the type that would keep some things in house to keep an advantage
    You are wrong about that. Above all, Mark wants to sell cars. The only real difference the house car has is a full time crew and 24/7 maintenance.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

^^^^^Nobody seems to realize that. Back at the race shop that is hudson's and team full time job, to prepare for the next race. You walk in Marks trailer with questions he is always ready to help, just don't do it when it's time to get his car prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You are wrong about that. Above all, Mark wants to sell cars. The only real difference the house car has is a full time crew and 24/7 maintenance.
    and one of the best drivers in the sport.

You are gullible beyond words if you think the new Rocket or Longhorn you just wrote a big check for is the same as the “house car”. Of course they hold back….they are in business to sell. They win, so you buy. They aren’t going to hope you know what you’re doing and win. They do it right there in the house car.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    and one of the best drivers in the sport.
    You haven't been paying attention to dod, obviously. Smile

Shouldn't a "housecar" BE different from whats being sold? I mean how else are you gonna improve your product if you don't make changes to it??? I suppose you could pull a Faucci and release a vastly under tested product on the public and just see if it works on them first, but thats kinda unethical, at least to me...
    Make America Godly Again
    2 Chronicles 7:14

The problem with Bronson is between the steering wheel and the back of the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I can tell you for certain that the house car has at least 1 big advantage that new cars built at the beginning of the season didn't have. It could be seen in photos from Florida. It was a construction detail. That very detail has been an issue for me this year, when we had to run droop rule shows.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    The problem with Bronson is between the steering wheel and the back of the seat.
    If Bronsons Longhorn has a backseat, I'm guessing that's his problem.
    8/13/16

Backseat driver's should be outlawed!