Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    He lost. It's been investigated and litigated. A majority of his own administration knows it and they've admitted as much.
    He's a big, fat, petulant, baby boy.
    And you are a big ,fat ,petulant PARROT !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And you are a big ,fat ,petulant PARROT !
    He lost. He's the whiner on the basketball court who called a foul every time he missed a shot.

There is a difference between an adjective and using terms like demorats, libtards, etc etc. It's not clever or funny.

And don't address anything about election concession. I'm not surprised.
    What’s to address? You’ve made up your mind………and there is no difference in name calling when it’s meant to demean or show disdain.

Sort of like if I said you were idiotic and hypocritical ( both adjectives) or if I just called you a blithering trumphater ……..thanks for the English lesson, but pound sand and quit picking pepper out of fly sheet to make your point.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Yep, he lost…..that’s what the results said.

Trump and his followers have been picking pepper out of fly sheet for eight months now.
    "My cousin's, friend's, nephew's, ex-girlfriend said she saw a load of votes dumped in the river."

And yes, he did lose. 306-232. All he's done since is embarrass himself.
    Al Gore lost by less than 1,000 votes and behaved like a leader, a statesman, and a gentleman.

So you’ve missed all of the dem spicing during the collusion, Impeachment,etc. while they were trying to get rid of trump while he was in office??. …..and Al Gore invented the internet among other self indulgence pats on his own back.

Weak sauce Junior……I’m far from a trumper, but do 100% believe there were many many shifty and calculated moves by less than credible folks to make sure he didn’t win.

Zero you can say or do to change my mind, being said Joe is president, time for him to start doing his dam job……wouldn’t you say?

Trump and his followers have been picking pepper out of fly sheet for eight months now.
    "My cousin's, friend's, nephew's, ex-girlfriend said she saw a load of votes dumped in the river."

Al Gore lost by less than 1,000 votes and behaved like a leader, a statesman, and a gentleman.
    Wouldn’t expect less from the inventor of the internet !!!!!!

And Gore was the guy that was at a global warming summit on a day that set a record for being the coldest day ever for that date ! ! What an embarrassment for dem Dems on that day ! !

Ya'll can't even admit that the guy handled his loss well.
    The climate (which he has been right about the whole time) has nothing to do with his 2000 concession.

I’ll admit Al handled his concession well when you concede that Joe was the wrong guy at the wrong time for the wrong reasons……..deal?

It’s a fair question

Man I've seen some hard core Democrats before but you sir take the cake over ANY I've met yet. You make the rest of the idiotic duped brainwashed fools look like amatuers with your absolute blind, sightless, and deaf demeaner!!!! hahahahahaha what a total lost soul!!!

Guess what, your wrong, Trump hinestly did win in a landslide and your denial shows that you are clueless. The Marists own you!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

No matter what happened in 2020, it was pretty iffy stuff going on...but not gonna happen again this time, believe there are enough people on all sides aware and will be ready for the 2022 midterms. NOW that being said, joe baby is working behind the scenes with all his govt agencies for the 2022 midterms, who knows whats gonna happened...we shall see what kinda shenanigans these people have in-store for us.....I UNDERSTAND ALL U NON BELIEVERS, I WAS ONE....BUT WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS BLACK N WHITE, NOT HYPERBULL, U SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS AND SAY UGH, U B@STARDS I TRUSTED U!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong guy- Yes. JB was not my choice. There were lots of folks from both parties who I would have chosen before him. The one guy who I would choose him over, and will again in 2024 if I have to, is Donld Trump. Trump is an absolute fascist and I hope Ron Desantis trounces him if RD decides to run for the Republican nomination.

Quote Originally Posted by racerx99 View Post
    No matter what happened in 2020, it was pretty iffy stuff going on...but not gonna happen again this time, believe there are enough people on all sides aware and will be ready for the 2022 midterms. NOW that being said, joe baby is working behind the scenes with all his govt agencies for the 2022 midterms, who knows whats gonna happened...we shall see what kinda shenanigans these people have in-store for us.....I UNDERSTAND ALL U NON BELIEVERS, I WAS ONE....BUT WHEN THE EVIDENCE IS BLACK N WHITE, NOT HYPERBULL, U SHRUG YOUR SHOULDERS AND SAY UGH, U B@STARDS I TRUSTED U!!!!!!!!!!!
    AG's all over the country, Republican and Democrat, have said 2020 was the most secure election ever.

I'm gonna need a lot more than 2,000 Mules to convince me anything happened that would have changed the outcome of the election. Republicans had a really good night on election night, other than the Presidential race. Lots and lots of people really hate DT and they showed up.

Wrong guy- Yes. JB was not my choice. There were lots of folks from both parties who I would have chosen before him. The one guy who I would choose him over, and will again in 2024 if I have to, is Donld Trump. Trump is an absolute fascist and I hope Ron Desantis trounces him if RD decides to run for the Republican nomination.
    What about it, Corporal Klinger ? ? Still bucking for that Section 8 I See ? ?

Trump's biggest ally this whole time has probably been Rudy Giuliani. If we learned anything from the physical assault on him this weekend it's that he will not lie. We have the video to back up his assault allegation.

Ya'll can't even admit that the guy handled his loss well.
    The climate (which he has been right about the whole time) has nothing to do with his 2000 concession.
    You mean you REALLY believe in this climate BS????? Oh come on!!!

It's a NWO power sceme and nothing more!!! It's an evil fraud upon the people of the world.

And he has never handled that loss well at all, he is still doing his best to bring on this One World Government, where he will have a position of power that he has always wanted. And become more relevant.

Gore has never been about THE PEOPLE, he is about controlling people!!

Everything he predicts never comes true. Do your research about something constructive for once!!!

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/01...none-happened/

You trash Trump who brought America back to the top and then praise a hack like Gore who has never done a thing to improve humanity, he works at hurting humanity, thus I beleive that YOU must agree with like minded people. You are in league with evil minded people.

That's my opinion.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-27-2022 at 03:53 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You mean you REALLY believe in this climate BS????? Oh come on!!!

It's a NWO power sceme and nothing more!!! It's an evil fraud upon the people of the world.

And he has never handled that loss well at all, he is still doing his best to bring on this One World Government, where he will have a position of power that he has always wanted. And become more relevant.

Gore has never been about THE PEOPLE, he is about controlling people!!

Everything he predicts never comes true. Do your research about something constructive for once!!!

https://prepareforchange.net/2018/01...none-happened/

You trash Trump who brought America back to the top and then praise a hack like Gore who has never done a thing to improve humanity, he works at hurting humanity, thus I beleive that YOU must agree with like minded people. You are in league with evil minded people.

That's my opinion.
    It took me seconds to realize that link is garbage. I trust this link much more....
    https://www.nhm.ac.uk/discover/news/...ng%20to%20NASA.

Done with you, Buford. There are others on here who I disagree with, but can have an exchange. You are hopeless. Take care.

How about this Giuliani assault ? He said "it felt like a boulder hit me."
    Not you, Rudy. You are as solid as the Rock of Gibraltar in every way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivEAGEMgBaU