Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cassidy Hutchinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswL4ii_zIc

In case you gullible fools didn't watch the hearing yesterday.

The cult leader own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

try again SS , they announced today that the secret service agents that she said told her that BS was willing to testify non of it was true what she said , but I seriously doubt the kangaroo committee will allow it , you know well as I do , this sham is nothing more than a political add run by the dems trying to save there azz in november ...now who is gullible ??????

There is one goal by the left and some of the RINOS. Keep Trump from running again in 2024. That is what all of this nonsense is about. I am really not paying any attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    try again SS , they announced today that the secret service agents that she said told her that BS was willing to testify non of it was true what she said , but I seriously doubt the kangaroo committee will allow it , you know well as I do , this sham is nothing more than a political add run by the dems trying to save there azz in november ...now who is gullible ??????
    The only discrepancy of her testimony under oath was what happen in the beast. She was only testified what was told to her by the head of the secret service. The conman only discredited What happened in the beast and throwing food against the wall. He only discredited the things that made him look childish. He didn't deny any of the crimes she allege he committed. If the conman wants to come and testify under oath, I'm sure the committee would welcome him. If he is so innocent, he needs to come and testify. But even he knows what he did on the 6th was a crime against the American citizens. His own daughter tried to persuade to stop what was going on. If you choose to still believe in his big lie, it's just shows what a gullible fool you are. His own cabinet member wanted to invoke the 25th amendment. He didn't even care if the insurrectionists killed the Vice President of the USA.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    The only discrepancy of her testimony under oath was what happen in the beast. She was only testified what was told to her by the head of the secret service. The conman only discredited What happened in the beast and throwing food against the wall. He only discredited the things that made him look childish. He didn't deny any of the crimes she allege he committed. If the conman wants to come and testify under oath, I'm sure the committee would welcome him. If he is so innocent, he needs to come and testify. But even he knows what he did on the 6th was a crime against the American citizens. His own daughter tried to persuade to stop what was going on. If you choose to still believe in his big lie, it's just shows what a gullible fool you are. His own cabinet member wanted to invoke the 25th amendment. He didn't even care if the insurrectionists killed the Vice President of the USA.
    Why didn’t they invoke the 25th amendment ? I’ll wait patiently for you to answer! And please no hearsay or supposition !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswL4ii_zIcIn case you gullible fools didn't watch the hearing yesterday.The cult leader own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment.
    Y so negative with the U. S. A.? ? You are sounding like a modern- day Benedict Arnold ! !

I believe he’s just so happy to say I told ya so , that he forgot everything he has told us…….it is kinda disheartening to see a grandfather wish his country away for his grandchildren though.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Did he deny that he was willing to walk to the capital with the insurrectionists to overthrow the government?

Did he deny that he was willing to walk to the capital with the insurrectionists to overthrow the government?
    " Give me liberty or give me death "

Trump’s top advisers and White House lawyers pushed him to deliver an address to the nation on Jan. 7, 2021, the day after the attack, as a means to save his legacy — and also stave off a potential move by his own Cabinet members to oust him using the 25th Amendment.

Trumps legacy lies in what you see HIS SCOTUS doing right now ! Stay tuned there is much more to come !!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    " Give me liberty or give me death "
    Anybody willing to try to overthrow the government for a big lie is a gullible fool.

"Once a fool always a fool"

Why deny it ? That won’t change any minds any more than this kangaroo one sided committee is ? We’ll see if they allow these secret service guys to testify under oath ? What say you Seriously Stupid ?

Anybody willing to try to overthrow the government for a big lie is a gullible fool."Once a fool always a fool"
    " Don't tread on me "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GswL4ii_zIc

In case you gullible fools didn't watch the hearing yesterday.

The cult leader own cabinet wanted to invoke the 25th amendment.
    You actually believe yet more lies!!!! This has already been proven a lieing fabrcation.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Trump was not even in the beast that day!!!!

A couple of you guys just can't wait to get the goods on Trump, even if it's lies , frame ups, and fake impeachments over made up charges!! How little can you get?
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 06-29-2022 at 06:36 PM.

it dont matter what she says........CAUSE....its he said she said he said she said he said....your irrelevant!!! The SS already refuted this douche.. LOL you guys getting this? How much and what kinda drugs are these people doing to be so obnoxious and retarded and keep doing it everyday? I want Maxwells passenger logs!!!!!! u know kid island...they either got these people so scarred, or they are retarded..cause its blowing up in there face...

"She was only testified what was told to her by the head of the secret service."

Well, there you go. Coming from someone who has actually spent time testifying in court, and by the way managed to send a couple bad guys to prison, I can tell how that statement above would be dealt with in an actual legitimate court. It would sound like this;

"Objection your honor, the witness is testifying to hearsay evidence." To which the judge would say, "Objection sustained." Then they might then issue warnings to the witness and to whomever issued those questions knowing it was going down the hearsay road. If this was done in front of a jury, the jury would be told to ignore those comments.

But like I said before, this is all a political show and this is not a real legal process.

Bring the actual Secret Service agents on, they said they are willing and able to testify. Let them offer rebuttal. Bring the vehicle into a viewing area and show just how physically impossible it might be to carry out what this girl described. Juries love show and tell time.

All this because some girl said she "heard" something. She didn't actually "witness" anything, she said she "heard" something. She is now their useful puppet for about another 6-7 minutes out of the 15 this bought her.

Does not move the needle.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Anybody willing to try to overthrow the government for a big lie is a gullible fool.

"I'm a fool always a fool"
    There, I fixed your comment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    "She was only testified what was told to her by the head of the secret service."

Well, there you go. Coming from someone who has actually spent time testifying in court, and by the way managed to send a couple bad guys to prison, I can tell how that statement above would be dealt with in an actual legitimate court. It would sound like this;

"Objection your honor, the witness is testifying to hearsay evidence." To which the judge would say, "Objection sustained." Then they might then issue warnings to the witness and to whomever issued those questions knowing it was going down the hearsay road. If this was done in front of a jury, the jury would be told to ignore those comments.

But like I said before, this is all a political show and this is not a real legal process.

Bring the actual Secret Service agents on, they said they are willing and able to testify. Let them offer rebuttal. Bring the vehicle into a viewing area and show just how physically impossible it might be to carry out what this girl described. Juries love show and tell time.

All this because some girl said she "heard" something. She didn't actually "witness" anything, she said she "heard" something. She is now their useful puppet for about another 6-7 minutes out of the 15 this bought her.

Does not move the needle.

Morgs, keeping it real --- just like normal.