Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

He's obviously better at his home track. But that's not the point I'm trying to make. He's down right dominant at Florence. He may have Florence more figured out than any other driver at any other track. It's impressive, especially from a regional guy. But lets not act like he's set the world on fire anywhere else.

Spot on TerryM. The racing further back amongst the top 10 was really good. If you didn't enjoy that one, you're either blind, stupid, or just like to be negative.

Finesse.🖕
    8/13/16

I see dumb people...
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember

rockets like the cushion

And to the poster who used the year Pearson won as an example of how the track should be … do you remember who Pearson beat in a thrilling photo finish that year?

I’ll give you a hint: it was Josh Rice.

Sour Grapes !

A lot of you guys took my post as hate towards Rice, the kid admitted in his interview that he’s good at Florence and not many other places, he’s got it figured out better than any driver at any track and good for him. The bottom was dominant during heats fine than they should have worked the top. My question was why did they roll the moisture out of the bottom during intermission? Moran and Gilpin were the only drivers working the bottom groove during the feature and they weren’t very fast. So to those just bashing me answer my question, this has nothing to do with who I’m a fan of ( to the richards hater) and all about why did they take the moisture out of the bottom during track prep and make the top way more dominant? If you can’t have a normal conversation and just hate on me just don’t comment. Thank you
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Spot on TerryM. The racing further back amongst the top 10 was really good. If you didn't enjoy that one, you're either blind, stupid, or just like to be negative.Finesse.
    Finesse wins 100 lappers, Crown Jewels and big money. Tell Mccreadie that finesse sucks when he passes on the bottom with 10 laps to go to win at eldora or Overton when he’s smooth around the middle for that big money victory. Tell that to fairbury when you can tuck to the bottom or run the top and race side by side for the whole PDC. Finesse is a great style if the top and bottom are both fast to match each other, that’s what makes a good race track

To the original poster of this thread:
    Nobody on 4m was in charge of track prep- so you are asking the wrong crowd.

If you really want your question answered- call Me. King at Florence Speedway. And while you have him on the phone -voice your complaint about home cooking for Josh Rice. It will probably make his day!

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    Florence has always watered the top before every special feature that they've had, even well before Rice even started racing. That isn't anything new. Did you ever think that maybe he's so good at running the top there because they have always prepped the track that way so he has had plenty of practice at it? This may be the dumbest post ever on 4m and that is really saying something considering how high the stupidity bar has been set on this forum.
    Exactly. I have been going to Florence for more years than I can remember. LOL
    This track when its right is just like it was tonight. Saying Josh King set the track up for Rice is just plain stupid. Josh King would laugh. The kid put on a show and BEAT every car on the track. Case is closed!! So what if he is better at his home track.

Unless they came back and ran another 40, I believe it was a 60 lap race.
    Ok, hey T Mac, get off the hub and get up there and bang that cushion.🤪Finesse sux.
    Think Tim cares what I think? Hail no. But I guarantee you, the fans would rather see him rip the top instead of being glued to the bottom.
    If Rice had won that race on the bottom, the cheers and excitement level would be no where near what it was.
    I don't think anyone is anointing him as the next Bloomer. But at Florence right now, he's the show.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    To the original poster of this thread:Nobody on 4m was in charge of track prep- so you are asking the wrong crowd.If you really want your question answered- call Me. King at Florence Speedway. And while you have him on the phone -voice your complaint about home cooking for Josh Rice. It will probably make his day!
    Got his phone number?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Unless they came back and ran another 40, I believe it was a 60 lap race.Ok, hey T Mac, get off the hub and get up there and bang that cushion.浪Finesse sux.Think Tim cares what I think? Hail no. But I guarantee you, the fans would rather see him rip the top instead of being glued to the bottom. If Rice had won that race on the bottom, the cheers and excitement level would be no where near what it was.I don't think anyone is anointing him as the next Bloomer. But at Florence right now, he's the show.
    I think this is the 6th time I’ve said this, this post was not hating on Josh Rice, I think regional drivers should whoop the national guys on their home track as it’s good for the sport. This was about rolling the moisture out of the bottom and making the track way more dominant on the top, Sheppy held up winger for almost 10 laps on the top because winger was way slower when he tried to pass him in the middle.

Yes-859-493-0034

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Did Tony Stewart make Eldora rough on purpose with new clay because the guy that won there liked it ? LOL
    I don't know if you were at Stateline Speedway, N. Y. when local guy Dave Hess outran the World of Outlaw invaders ? ? I suppose you might say that old Jim Scott had that track prepared only for Daves style ? ?

Florence doesn't need to set the track up for Josh, he will do it there regardless of the surface. He's keeping the spoiler on the car too. He's North South ready.

Here's hoping he is ready

Quote Originally Posted by ogrichardsfan View Post
    got his phone number?
    1-800-call-king!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

good job rice imean every car there had the same track to run on.

Rice is just really good at Florence. It no different than somebody like Michael Norris, who is excellent at Lernerville and PPMS and absolutely gives the national guys a run for their money when they come around and nobody accuses either place of prepping the track exclusively for him.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 07-01-2022 at 04:51 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!