Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    To the original poster of this thread:Nobody on 4m was in charge of track prep- so you are asking the wrong crowd.If you really want your question answered- call Me. King at Florence Speedway. And while you have him on the phone -voice your complaint about home cooking for Josh Rice. It will probably make his day!
    You think Mr. King was watching them features tonight? Big Don had that track racy, maybe King should invite him down for some pointers.
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

If you were impressed with tonight’s features, we must’ve been watching different races. But you weren’t impressed with a guy winning from the 5th row at Florence? I’m starting to think all of your 24 posts on this site are posts ripping Florence.

We raced at 1 track where the guy that led the points most years was called ' The Track Suck " because of what the favors the track owner did for him. If he got tore up bad in a race they would leave the yellow out for lap after lap until the crew straightened the body work and repaired the damages. Also if the guy got passed all of the sudden a mystery yellow would fly so that he could regroup and stay out front. he always got his position back no matter what ! Does Florance dole out the same type of favoritism towards Josh Rice ? OR it may seem so from what has been written concerning that situation with this particular event ? ?

I’m just trying to make Facebook again, but I heard in victory lane from multiple drivers that musky was racy, including watching a 4 wide battle for 3/4 of a heat. Also can someone link me the FB posts?

You have definitely made a “fool” out of yourself in 4m- probably on Facebook next! Maybe your goal is ESPN or FS1?

Some of my posts were supporting Pearson when people called him washed in the BD car, and others were supporting JD when people called him a wimp for not going to East Bay, this is just the first post people got riled up about lol

All these PMs from people would say otherwise @foxfire

Seriously: do you have some type of beef with Florence track or the Rice kid??

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Rice is just really good at Florence. It no different than somebody like Michael Norris, who is excellent at Lernerville and PPMS and absolutely gives the national guys a run for their money when they come around and nobody accuses either place of prepping the track exclusively for him.
    Michael Norris won at Pittsburgh again tonight , Does this mean that he has the Mileys in his hip pocket ? ?

Other than RTJ, I didn’t see much passing tonight. The track was in good shape though. There just wasn’t a lot of passing. Everyone finished about where they started.

Don’t know about your pm’s but most that have commented to your original post- disagree with your viewpoint.
    But that’s what makes America Great- agree to disagree!
    I personally think it’s time to move on from this topic instead of dragging it on further and saying King needs to learn track prep from Donnie Moran.
    Tonight’s features were 20 laps- let’s see if you are still impressed after tomorrow nights feature.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Seriously: do you have some type of beef with Florence track or the Rice kid??
    He also doesn't care much for Scott Bloomquist or Brian Shirley I presume ?

Florence has sprayed the top with water every race since at least 2001-ish. It has always been a great equalizer for the guy that can get up there and run it consistently. Wayne Chinn did well, Scott James won some good sized races, Jason Jameson, and now Josh Rice. The kid cut his teeth running on a track prepped the way it has been since his racing career started.

Jameson started 13th, made it to 4th...don't think there was that much attrition....musta passed somebody...Spencer Hughes 21st to 12th..it was slider mania out there!! these cars are so different than 20 yrs ago...so is the track prep @ Florence