Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Rice is just really good at Florence. It no different than somebody like Michael Norris, who is excellent at Lernerville and PPMS and absolutely gives the national guys a run for their money when they come around and nobody accuses either place of prepping the track exclusively for him.
    If anything ,one would've thunk that those tracks might have purposely prepared those track for Lynn Giesler back in the day when he had that high profile #1 Cocran local sponsorship ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-01-2022 at 05:48 PM.

Just asking so don’t hate on me but why is Rice not at Portsmouth? I think I know why but I’ll keep that to myself

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If anything ,one would've thunk that those tracks might have purposely prepared those track for Lynn Giesler back in the day when he had that high profile #1 Cocran local sponsorship ?
    How would one do that? Was he 1 dimensional?

Same goes for Norris.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Maybe Portsmouth won't cooperate with Josh Rice on their track preparation like we hear that Florence does is why he opted not to be there ? ?

Lightbulb

Maybe Portsmouth won't cooperate with Josh Rice on their track preparation like we hear that Florence does is why he opted not to be there ? ?
    You might into something there
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

I’m sure Portsmouth won’t cater to Rice however I don’t believe that’s the real reason he’s not there

If I took home a $15,000.00 check on Thurs, I'd probably be celebrating on Saturday night too.
    8/13/16

Rice beat a lot of great racers

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If I took home a $15,000.00 check on Thurs, I'd probably be celebrating on Saturday night too.
    Only problem with that Highside is this is Friday

Quote Originally Posted by epjfan View Post
    Only problem with that Highside is this is Friday
    Oops 😬 thanks. You got the picture tho.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Rice beat a lot of great racers
    If'n ya study the start of this post the fellow had help from the track to ensure a win ? ?

I seen a Facebook post where Josh was out on a boat. The 15k probably got spent on the fuel bill.

I honestly can’t believe this was even thought about enough to be posted. Anyone setting in the grand stands that has watched LM races at Florence in the past, was worried after the heats. It was gonna be a train race!!!! Thank god they prepped the track and gave us what we paid for. A great race, that wonder boy started mid pack in. Rice ran a great race, and had a spoiler at the end, what more could u want? I don’t care who u r, or what track it is, there was some of the best cars in the business there he had to outrun.

Rice was never going to Portsmouth. He is out having some weekend fun. Geez.

This thread has now gone viral lol. Someone mentioned it on Facebook and they are all having fun with it there too.

Quote Originally Posted by OGRichardsFan View Post
    You might into something there
    No he isn’t on to anything. Just more nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    This thread has now gone viral lol. Someone mentioned it on Facebook and they are all having fun with it there too.
    I really hurt some feelings if they done brought me to Facebook, I thought we were grown men not middle school teenagers

The younger Dohm made a comment similar to mine on the track conditions at Florence on Facebook and he took as much hate as me. I guess the spectators are more knowledgeable than the kid who’s on the track huh?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    You aren't allowed to critique Florence or especially if it has anything to do with Rice. It makes no difference that after track prep any odds maker would have put Rice at even money vs the field.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

The little I've seen of Dohm over the years, I can see why he would be sour over a top dominant track. I've never seen him off the bottom. Nothing against him as he's good at it.
    8/13/16