Default Sen. Mitt Romney WARNS ''americans\pat-riots''

Of Dire Threats To A Blind Nation 'In Denial. the nation is “in denial,” and we are ignoring serious threats that could be “cataclysmic” to its very existence. all you ''amricans'' pat-Riots WE ALL BOUT TO Loose what yal trust is YOUR beloved country! International freemasonary is EVIL right in front yal faces

You are off a little about the freemasonry Nate…..
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

is you 100% positively sure about that ? all these SPOT LIGHT politicians show their allegiance every day right in front all you ''we the peoples'' faces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Eeo-82Eac8 Dare you take a deeper look / insight ! if not then the very word ''DENIAL'' is you .......

Romney's idea of what a PATRIOT is, seems to allow a lot of Marxist qualities!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Mittens just don't get it. Mittens is always trying to suck up to the other side with his "lose with dignity" strategy. The guy just fails to understand that he really had a good shot at beating Obama and making Obama a one termer. I knew a guy who worked in the federal government at the time and he said Washington was getting ready for a transition. They were actually surprised Obama pulled it out. Well, because Mittens just didn't go for it like it mattered, he lost - with dignity.

But if Mittens would have won, the left would have gone after him, or his administration with near the fervor they went after Trump. Mittens thinks, if we play nice - they will play nice back. It ain't happening anymore because your dealing with communists and all they know is destruction. I hope after his current term the people of Utah wise up and primary his butt out of there. Personally he's a decent man but he's a lousy excuse for a conservative, if he still professes to be one.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Mittens just don't get it. Mittens is always trying to suck up to the other side with his "lose with dignity" strategy. The guy just fails to understand that he really had a good shot at beating Obama and making Obama a one termer. I knew a guy who worked in the federal government at the time and he said Washington was getting ready for a transition. They were actually surprised Obama pulled it out. Well, because Mittens just didn't go for it like it mattered, he lost - with dignity.

But if Mittens would have won, the left would have gone after him, or his administration with near the fervor they went after Trump. Mittens thinks, if we play nice - they will play nice back. It ain't happening anymore because your dealing with communists and all they know is destruction. I hope after his current term the people of Utah wise up and primary his butt out of there. Personally he's a decent man but he's a lousy excuse for a conservative, if he still professes to be one.
    Morgs, he did have a chance to win, but it seems he literally failed on purpose, as the election seemed to be decided behing closed doors, and Mitts just played a part of opposition just to make it look like a legit election. I think it was all decided well before the election.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Yes Nate….I’m sure.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    Mittens just don't get it. Mittens is always trying to suck up to the other side with his "lose with dignity" strategy. The guy just fails to understand that he really had a good shot at beating Obama and making Obama a one termer. I knew a guy who worked in the federal government at the time and he said Washington was getting ready for a transition. They were actually surprised Obama pulled it out. Well, because Mittens just didn't go for it like it mattered, he lost - with dignity.But if Mittens would have won, the left would have gone after him, or his administration with near the fervor they went after Trump. Mittens thinks, if we play nice - they will play nice back. It ain't happening anymore because your dealing with communists and all they know is destruction. I hope after his current term the people of Utah wise up and primary his butt out of there. Personally he's a decent man but he's a lousy excuse for a conservative, if he still professes to be one.
    thank your for the extra information. Was only sharing cause the very word WARNING its self!

(Barbecueboy, Yes Nate….I’m sure.) BLIND Hearts of the Mind that do NOT see the LIGHT! you is a fools if you trust highest of highest masons are not EVIL. Majority of all presidents were or are masons! Even AList celebrities . Some them were even SELF SACRIFICES to WARN the every day average blinded general pubic masses!