FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

July 7, 2022

Dennis Erb Racing Ready for Farmer City Following Dominating Slocum 50 Win!

(CARPENTERSVILLE, ILLINOIS) Dennis Erb Racing continued their recent hot streak on Saturday night, July 2 by picking up the victory in the annual running of the 'Slocum 50' at 34 Raceway in West Burlington, Iowa! Dennis Erb, Jr. topped the 26 car field during Lucas Oil MLRA Series qualifying to earn Fast Time honors and later secured a heat race triumph.

After starting the 50-lap headliner from the pole position, Dennis streaked to the lead at the drop of the green flag and held the point for the entire feature distance. At the checkers, the Carpentersville, Illinois standout was celebrating his eighth win of 2022 - worth a $10,555 payday - over a top five that included runner-up Chad Simpson, Ryan Gustin, Chris Simpson, and Johnny Scott! Complete results from the Hawkeye State oval can be found online by visiting www.mlraracing.com.

“The car was working real good,” quoted Erb, Jr. standing in front of his XR1 Rocket racecar in victory lane. “Those cautions I didn’t really want to see and it got a little dicey there for awhile, but once we were able to get some laps in the car was working really good, so I’m proud of that. Heather Lyne showed me they were starting to close in a little bit, so I changed my line a little and the car picked up right after that. It’s been a good stretch for us and to come to Burlington and win the race - it’s really good to pick this one up!”

The #28 team will return to action on Friday, July 8 at Farmer City Raceway in Farmer City, Illinois. Dennis will vie for the $10,000 top prize tomorrow night at the 1/4-mile fairgrounds oval against the stars and cars racing with the DIRTcar Summer Nationals tour. He is a three-time “Hell Tour” Champion and has 25 career series victories on his growing resume. Watch Dennis’ lone race this weekend LIVE on DIRTVision. Additional information on tomorrow’s event at Farmer City can be located by clicking on www.dirtcarsummernationals.com.

Dennis would like to thank all of his sponsors including: J.R. McBride Leasing, McBride Mack, Deegan’s Garage, Ideal Ready Mix, VoMac Truck Sales, Tool’s Auto Sales & Details, Performance Rod & Custom (PRC), Midwest Sheet Metal, Keyser Manufacturing, XR1 Rocket Chassis, Vic Hill Racing Engines, Clements Racing Engines, Hoosier Racing Tires, Allstar Performance, Aurora Rod Ends, Beyea Custom Headers, Brinn Transmissions, Butlerbuilt Safety Systems, Collins Signs, Delph Communications, Dyer’s Top Rods, Envy Suspension & Race Consultants, Five Star Performance Bodies, Frankland Racing Supply, Hooker Harness, Hypercoils, Integra Racing Shocks, Jones Racing Products, K&L Motorsports, K-B Carburetors, Outerwears, Out-Pace Racing Products, Peterson Fluid Systems, Quarter Master, Quickcar Racing Products, Simpson Race Products, Sweet Mfg., TWM Racing Products, VP Racing Fuels, Wiles Driveshafts, and Wilwood Engineering.

The latest dirt on the Dennis Erb Racing team can be found all year long at www.DennisErb.com. Be sure to “Like” us on Facebook by clicking on www.facebook.com/denniserbracing.

Media Contact: Ryan Delph - Delph Communications
www.DelphCommunications.com