Thread: Ain't it funny

Default Ain't it funny

Ain't it funny what a little rain does it rained at Tazewell tonight before hot laps an Dakota turned almost 11 flat an Weiss turned 10.8 real close to the track record maybe they will take notes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    Ain't it funny what a little rain does it rained at Tazewell tonight before hot laps an Dakota turned almost 11 flat an Weiss turned 10.8 real close to the track record maybe they will take notes.
    The Hunt The Front boys were in the neighborhood on the way to Beckley and decided to stop. Just won a B-Main. First time there. Be curious to see how they do with this new Capital & Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    The Hunt The Front boys were in the neighborhood on the way to Beckley and decided to stop. Just won a B-Main. First time there. Be curious to see how they do with this new Capital & Jay (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)ens.
    LMAO! Not a nice word...

Looks like big wreck first lap. HTF & 3 others OUT according to Race Monitor.

Anybody know what happened at Tazewell? 4 cars didn't make a lap.

I wonder what them hunt the front boys thought about that speed plant they haven't seen anything like that.

Pole sitter Dakota Knuckles climbed the wall in turn 3 -came back down and the others collected up.
    Replay highlights are on DOD.

Quote Originally Posted by 3 wide View Post
    I wonder what them hunt the front boys thought about that speed plant they haven't seen anything like that.
    According to their Patreon, they decided to tag the rear and pull off first lap, then load up and go to Beckley for the real money. Discretion being the better part of valor. My previous trips to Beckley weren't all that great. Been better than 15 years though. Let's see what they tear-up.

That was the best surface I have seen at the taz in a while. They were still ripping around that place in the low 11 second range in the feature after 3 other features before it. Congrats to Ricky Weiss heck of a show he put on for the win.

Tazewell is like watching fighter jets inside of a high school gym!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 4Barrel View Post
    Tazewell is like watching fighter jets inside of a high school gym!
    Watched the hunt the front recording an they left because 5th place only paid 250 dollars the more than last place so they started ran 1 lap an left smart move I thought the race track was in great shape.

That was Tazewell on a great night. When they get it smooth and tacky it's the best around.

Credit goes to natures water truck on this one!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!