Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Rajifllyboy also dolts about the Southeren boys winning all of the races but they were well in attendance last night when the talented young whipped on up on them ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POS
    Out there picking on up cherries again tonight at that there Atomic track ! !

Maybe Bobby is proving me wrong but the southern crowd was not at Atomic. Great race between Sheppy and Bobby. Great respect to those guys for a good race.
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 09-29-2022 at 04:54 AM.

150 wins all big shows.
    How delusional. Obviously one of those blind Pierce fans so many talk about.
    Guess ole Blackie was right about 1 thing.
    8/13/16

Southern guys showing up isn’t Bobby’s problem

I'm not a schedule surfer. More of a we'll see who's there when we get there. With that said, kind of surprised no Madden, JD, or Overton for some pretty decent cash. Not seeing much this weekend that would tell me they were in prep mode.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    That is QUITE IMPRESSIVE indeed ! ! Thats more accomplishments in his young career than some drivers that are already in the National Dirt Late model HOF had . We would in remiss if we couldn't see that young Bobby is undoubtably a future Hall of Famer ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    150 wins all big shows.
    I was wandering about that myself HH . that would be a h3ll of a feat at his age though , and yea , ole blackie was right about a lot of things....

Congrats to Bobby, Congrat to Devin and Larson. BRETT!!! Great racetrack last night. Atomic can prep them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    That is QUITE IMPRESSIVE indeed ! ! Thats more accomplishments in his young career than some drivers that are already in the National Dirt Late model HOF had . We would in remiss if we couldn't see that young Bobby is undoubtably a future Hall of Famer ? ?
    His career accomplishments, at age 25, already surpass at least 50% of the drivers currently in the HOF. When his time comes, he will be the youngest driver (at 43) ever inducted.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    150 wins all big shows.
    Well, tbh anything above local weekly racing is BIG in my book. Some prolly don't remember, but not too many years ago a local guy was a hero if he could crack the starting field when a regional race came to their home track. Nowadays people think you're a loser if you don't run with the Lucas or WOO series. I've said it before and I'll say it again, This stuff is not as easy as the tv makes it look.

Did I hear the guys on Flo talking about Bobby switching chassis next year. I caught the end of the conversation about it so, wasn't sure if that's what I heard.

Look at his wins list. It’s mostly a circle around the upper Midwest with a few big wins in Ohio. He has won at the Mag and at East Bay and a win out west too. Pretty good record but not like Bloomer and some others that went all over the country winning and winning more.

Where's Bobby, He was at the bank today depositing his check lol

Bobby is ok (even if he doesn’t visit us down south) 😜😁

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Where's Bobby, He was at the bank today depositing his check lol
    The fact that he has been said to have raced mostly in the MidWest may be due to the fact of the bank that he uses is in this area , and we know he deposits great amounts quite frequently ? ?

The fact that he has been said to have raced mostly in the MidWest may be due to the fact of the bank that he uses is in this area , and we know he deposits great amounts quite frequently ? ?
    Raceready is obviously a Bobby fan now 😜 Those 10,000 $ checks don’t add up like the 50g ones do

^ Them there little checks sure do add up when a fellow runs a lot less laps and is countless dollars ahead on fuel costs and other traveling expenses ! ! Sounds like young Bob is quite the cerebral business man ? ?

^ Them there little checks sure do add up when a fellow runs a lot less laps and is countless dollars ahead on fuel costs and other traveling expenses ! ! Sounds like young Bob is quite the cerebral business man ? ?
    I don’t know I’d just like to see that 32 on some Carolina red clay or in the mountains of East TN