Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Do you live in a cave? ANYONE that follows dirt late model racing, even remotely, knows why he is not at Deer Creek.
    I don’t follow the upper Midwest Late Model stuff. Yes this is true. I do follow XR, Lucas and WOO and any other big races in which the “Bid Dawgs” show up for. I follow local where I live. Yes.

https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/series-points/ . Cherry pickin most nights = yes. Staying closer to family is honorable. I will say that.
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 07-09-2022 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Not racing at Deer Creek with the big boys? Even up in his neck of the woods?
    Maybe he thought that your old Bloomy boy might just show up and the ageless hippy might lay a big old embarrassment onto poor young Bob ? ?

https://dirtcarsummernationals.com/series-points/ . Cherry pickin most nights = yes. Staying closer to family is honorable. I will say that.
    Okay, I'll bite. Here are some notable SN "invaders" after 17 races so far... Peyton Freeman (defending SAS Champion), 17 starts, 0 wins -- Dennis Erb Jr. (WoO Points Leader & former DLM Dream Winner), 10 starts, 2 wins -- Logan Martin (2x Comp Cams Series Champion), 12 starts, O wins -- Tanner English (Top 5 WoO Points & 4x MARS Champion), 10 starts, 1 win -- Max Blair (2nd WoO Points & 4x ULMS Champion), 9 starts, 0 Wins -- Billy Moyer Jr. (Lucas Oil & WoO Rookie of the Year & 1x Comp Cams Champion), 9 starts, 0 wins -- Kyle Beard (2x Comp Cams Champion), 4 starts, 0 wins -- Cade Dillard (WoO Rookie of the Year & 2020 WoO 3rd in Points), 5 starts, 0 wins -- Other WoO series regulars making at least 2 starts: Gordy Gundaker, Ryan Gustin, Brent Larson, Shane Clanton, Josh Richards, Boom Briggs

If you Google stargazer, Flytraps picture appears.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you Google stargazer, Flytraps picture appears.
    A member PMed me that in the Tailgate section of this forum there is a picture of The Highland Park Shooter that is the spitting image of our own Rajiflyboy . I hope that this isn't an accurate image . . .

Post #14

Fox,
    Phil's still scrambling thru his passwords tryn to match up usernames.😎

I wonder if he can read 4m- but can’t post?
    He will be back soon- he always is. Sometimes I wonder if he isn’t kin to J. Newton?

4m has been much more civilized during his vacation.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Do you live in a cave? ANYONE that follows dirt late model racing, even remotely, knows why he is not at Deer Creek.
    Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POS

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. Here are some notable SN "invaders" after 17 races so far... Peyton Freeman (defending SAS Champion), 17 starts, 0 wins -- Dennis Erb Jr. (WoO Points Leader & former DLM Dream Winner), 10 starts, 2 wins -- Logan Martin (2x Comp Cams Series Champion), 12 starts, O wins -- Tanner English (Top 5 WoO Points & 4x MARS Champion), 10 starts, 1 win -- Max Blair (2nd WoO Points & 4x ULMS Champion), 9 starts, 0 Wins -- Billy Moyer Jr. (Lucas Oil & WoO Rookie of the Year & 1x Comp Cams Champion), 9 starts, 0 wins -- Kyle Beard (2x Comp Cams Champion), 4 starts, 0 wins -- Cade Dillard (WoO Rookie of the Year & 2020 WoO 3rd in Points), 5 starts, 0 wins -- Other WoO series regulars making at least 2 starts: Gordy Gundaker, Ryan Gustin, Brent Larson, Shane Clanton, Josh Richards, Boom Briggs
    Erb is awesome and Shirley is really good but the talent drops drastically after that. A few others have raced a couple races but aren’t running the full series. Bobby should be able to win the series and still miss a few races to gun run with the big Dawgs. Maybe Bobby is staying home with family more. I can’t blame him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    A member PMed me that in the Tailgate section of this forum there is a picture of The Highland Park Shooter that is the spitting image of our own Rajiflyboy . I hope that this isn't an accurate image . . .
    I hate tattoos. You peeps have been watching too many Hunter Biden videos. I don’t see how you could be addicted to that crap 😜😁

Flyboy
    You posted in #31 you didn’t keep up with Midwest racing- looks like you do!

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    Because he is a coward. Run the wimpy Hell Tour vs $50K....COWARDLY!!!!Little Booby is just a cherry picking POS
    ^^^^^
    Just guessing, Phil's mothers cousin's on her 1/2 brother's inbred sister's side?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    ^^^^^Just guessing, Phil's mothers cousin's on her 1/2 brother's inbred sister's side?
    NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.

I like Bobby. Hope that he will step up and run a National series soon.

NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.
    I'm right there with ya but I don't drool over the fact.
    8/13/16

I like Bobby. Hope that he will step up and run a National series soon.
    He NEVER will. Too big of a yellow bellied baby. He'll run big dollar shows but can't help himself being a cherry picking coward.

He NEVER will. Too big of a yellow bellied baby. He'll run big dollar shows but can't help himself being a cherry picking coward.
    Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lol
    Well, he is the #2 booby hater on 4m. I heard Mr. Newton had a ankle bracelet placed on Phil with a 4m login jamming device so that could push voodoodoo up to #1.
    8/13/16