Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Bobby is a stud. Yes sir

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    So, The kid has a heavy right foot ? ? Isn't that is what racing is all about ? ?
    so heavy he cant lift when needed to keep out front instead of bouncing off the wall, cars and anything in his way losing 2 or 3 spots? is that what you see as racing? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bobby is a stud. Yes sir
    tell us all about it, sir raj fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    so heavy he cant lift when needed to keep out front instead of bouncing off the wall, cars and anything in his way losing 2 or 3 spots? is that what you see as racing? lol
    The more you open you sausage holder the stupider you look...every time I think you can't be any more stupid you top yourself....you and all your screen names can continue to hate on bobby but you are just proving how dumb you really are....just curious if you even go to the races???

yes russ i go to many buddy. you've talked to me before lol. i should be the one worried if u go to races or not. havent seen you since we spoke at k3. dont seem like you do if you fail to see how over his head lil bobby drives. you'd have to be pretty unaware of racing or blind not to see it or are you just that big of a nutsack hanger for dirty bobby? lolsdm.

as for me opening my mouth, i dont need your permission russie boy. have a fantastic day, ya goof....

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Bobby is a stud. Yes sir
    you stated this thread to stir up sht on bobby and called it liks it is tho when you said he's a cherry picker lol. now he's a stud? stud picker? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    you stated this thread to stir up sht on bobby and called it liks it is tho when you said he's a cherry picker lol. now he's a stud? stud picker? lol
    But I thought he was the #1 Overton fan or was it the #1 J.D. fan or was it the #1 Madden fan or . . .

looks like he went full boat dirty bobby fan on us lol.

The fly returns. As soon as big sexy wins again he will be dumping Madden like a hot tater

Blackie, young Bobby could be a stud if he'd just learn to stop using up the guy he passes. Maybe a mirror would help, but then again he would have too get his head out his b*tt.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Blackie, young Bobby could be a stud if he'd just learn to stop using up the guy he passes. Maybe a mirror would help, but then again he would have too get his head out his b*tt.
    lol a little...

this isnt one of my other names in case one of you were thinking. i even had to look at the username thinking i said this^...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    The fly returns. As soon as big sexy wins again he will be dumping Madden like a hot tater
    I'm confused as to who he likes in NASKY 1st it was Logano, then it was Larson, then Bad Crasholowski, then Ross Crashtain " The Watermelon Guy " the last I knew ?

fly is like a fart in a whirlwind. never know who he'll cling to.