Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Well, he is the #2 booby hater on 4m. I heard Mr. Newton had a ankle bracelet placed on Phil with a 4m login jamming device so that could push voodoodoo up to #1.
    Lmao......................................

Quote Originally Posted by 0_VodooChild_0 View Post
    NOPE!! But just know Booby is NOT & will NEVER be my favorite driver.
    Don't ya think that once once that the old burned out hippy is finished for good that you will embrace that young'in Pierce lad and embrace him as your new all time favorite ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Now that's some funny s--t right there. He will run some big money shows in which the best drivers in the business is there but, yet he's a cherry picker. Yep that makes a lot of sense. NOT lol
    Then run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.

Then run with the best ALL the time. He doesn't because he is a coward no driving POS pu$$y.
    You may not be too awful happy when the awesome boy from Illinois beats them at their own game, will ya now ? ?

Didn't he have a $100,000 win last year against the BEST?

What does he have to prove. He's one some crown jewel events. He's beat the best so, I'm not sure what more he needs to prove. Heck man he's won in a chassis no one else drives so, it's not like he can go to someone else and bounce ideas off of.

I would think if you drop off a Million dollar check and say I want you to run the Lucas series they would.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    What does he have to prove. He's one some crown jewel events. He's beat the best so, I'm not sure what more he needs to prove. Heck man he's won in a chassis no one else drives so, it's not like he can go to someone else and bounce ideas off of. I would think if you drop off a Million dollar check and say I want you to run the Lucas series they would.
    Probably it is good for the competition that the amazing young Bobby does not get involved in a Longhorn deal . With those resources and his phenomenal talent he might win darn near every race he enters ! !
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-10-2022 at 01:23 PM.

dont understand why people put so much stock into a touring series...like every series or local track there is usually about 4 or 5 guys how are heads above the rest...if a drivers goal is to drive farther to race for the same amount of money just for points...all he is proving is that he has more money to spend...

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    dont understand why people put so much stock into a touring series...like every series or local track there is usually about 4 or 5 guys how are heads above the rest...if a drivers goal is to drive farther to race for the same amount of money just for points...all he is proving is that he has more money to spend...
    Thats a very good point !

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Yeah but Bobby is a big time very good SLM driver

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Yeah but Bobby is a big time very good SLM driver
    He sure is ! !

So you have to run a "Big Series" to be considered good. What's lucas and woo got 18 drivers between both of them. Soyou have 9 lolm regulars I'm a 24 car field. So I guess the other 16 cars in the starting field are just field fillers. So let's let Woo n lolm just run there 9 or so cars for each series and let's see how long that last.

As of today:
    Lucas Series- 10 full time teams
    WOO Series- 8 full time teams
    Both are down from years past-I would think the SR series has effected the full time drivers somewhat?
    I am curious as to what SR Series does in 2023.

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    So you have to run a "Big Series" to be considered good. What's lucas and woo got 18 drivers between both of them. Soyou have 9 lolm regulars I'm a 24 car field. So I guess the other 16 cars in the starting field are just field fillers. So let's let Woo n lolm just run there 9 or so cars for each series and let's see how long that last.
    Spot on. Without those regional field fillers, Lucas and WoO wouldn't even exist. Enjoy them 9 car features and 4 car heat races.
    8/13/16

Speaking of Bobby being really one of very few Pierce late models, does anyone remember the days where it seemed like half of any Illinois late model show was Pierce cars?

The one person that wasn't there that made me scratch my head was Jimmy Mars. 2 hours away from a potential 50k but stayed at his home track for 1k.

[QUOTE=james777777;2435441]Speaking of Bobby being really one of very few Pierce late models, does anyone remember the days where it seemed like half of any Illinois late model show was Pierce cars?[/QUOTE

No, but I remember going to a MARS or MLRA race and most of the cars were GRT's with a rocket here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Thats a very good point !
    Yes it was….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I’ve been in this sport a long time, in many different ways. I’ve never met a nicer young driver, or a driver who was better to children … than Bobby Pierce. Bobby has mastered social media, and his family has mastered the merchandise part too. I’ll never understand why Bobby has haters — other than the usual, he wins too much — but I’ll always be a fan of his, for two reasons:

1) He’s awesome to watch on the track, and …

2) He’s #1 in the sport in the most important category: bringing in the kids who make up the next generation of fans who will keep our sport alive.

Thank you, Bobby Pierce.

For me it’s not Bobby that’s the turn off, it’s the “select “ group of fans he has that claim he can do no wrong, when in fact he has and does.

I love seeing him drive aggressive , especially when he pulls it off without wrecking himself or somebody ……it’s exciting to watch.
    But when it doesn’t work out those same “ fans “ I’m talking about come up with every excuse on the planet to place blame somewhere else.

Bobby has matured tremendously over the last few years, his best years are still ahead of him as long as he wants to race.

100% agree on your take of Bobby bringing the youngsters up with him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????