Default Where’s Larson?? (Kyle, not Brent)

Anybody know where Larson’s been? I don’t keep up with his sprint car racing as much, but I do know he’s been running some over there. If I’ve got my ducks in a row though, haven’t seen him in a late model in a few months…in fact the last time I recall seeing him wheel a late model was when he put on the show of the year at Bristol in April.

Who You speak of?

He just won the big old race at Lernerville Speedway that honors the great Don Martin. If I'm correct it is only 1 of very few wins he has had this year .

Wasn’t that Eldora?

He’s been kinda busy with the NASCAR thing. He did win a couple big sprint shows lately though. And to be honest, he’s being judged on a totally different scale than every other race car driver in the world. Right?

I had been perusing articles on here that he is the new G.O.A.T. so I was presuming that he was going to win something nearly every week ? ?

If the stars align properly I'm sure you will see Kevin get the 6 car out of storage. The next generation young money is starting to drive, Kyle's son, so I'm sure that has changed his plans somewhat.

His Nascar ride is his first priority

But since you mentioned him, Brent Larson had a good weekend at Deer Creek. Was locked into the feature after the first two nights and finished 10th in the finale. Nice work considering the level of competition and no provisional to rely on.

Kyle is to be at Attica raceway park Tuesday for Brad Doty classic with WoO

He's such a talented racer that he doesn't even have to compete for over a month and still retain a #20 ranking amongst dlm drivers.
    8/13/16

Maybe I should provide a slight bit of clarity…the basis of my question was not so much a focus on his priorities, as clearly that is, and should be, his Cup ride. It just seems like we went from seeing him in a late model once every couple of weeks, to not seeing him in one at all in over 2 months. May not be anything to it at all, but as a late model fan who thoroughly enjoyed watching him wheel one, it does peak my curiosity.

He took a week off a few weeks back, was at a wedding for the million/dream. This week he will be at Attica and eldora in the sprint car. I’m sure he will be back in it soon

Rumleys mentioned a while back it would be 6 weeks or more b4 the late model would be out again. my guess would be PDC.