Thread: Balls

Default Balls

It took major BALLS to give up the front row for a chance at some bonus money. Madden almost pulled it off. Hats off to JD and Chris for shaking things up a bit last night.

If not for lapper I think he would have won but, woulda, coulda isn't a win but, I agree I give them all the credit in the world for doing it.

Balls were bigger than the brains

Madden still won 20,000. Not too shabby and these 2 put on a show for the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Madden still won 20,000. Not too shabby and these 2 put on a show for the fans.
    And it was obvious JD wasn't on his usual game so maybe only cost him a position or two. Madden has that Rockquist working.

I thought it was tacky of Davenport to tell people to go to his merchandise trailer and buy some shirts, but what do I know. I think Madden might have gotten it done had the yellow not come out. Definitely added another element to what was a somewhat snoozer of a race otherwise.

Madden has no one to blame but himself for losing that race.. had he not got into the lapped car and cut his LR tire there wouldn’t have been a caution. Clearly got into him coming off 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    I thought it was tacky of Davenport to tell people to go to his merchandise trailer and buy some shirts, but what do I know. I think Madden might have gotten it done had the yellow not come out. Definitely added another element to what was a somewhat snoozer of a race otherwise.

A snoozer of a race??

What more would you like?? Passing, lead changes, cars coming from the back, and a 3 lap dash at the end, etc..

Good lord!

And that’s racin boys

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    It took major BALLS to give up the front row for a chance at some bonus money. Madden almost pulled it off. Hats off to JD and Chris for shaking things up a bit last night.
    The mighty Casey has struck out . . .

In defense of my "snoozer" comment, if watching on-line, your left with only seeing what is on camera, so I didn't get to see much passing. They raved about Alberson and the kid in the 18 car, but I didn't get to see the runs they had. Lead changes? Sure, but the guy that won started on the pole. Any why run 75 laps? Add another 25 to the "3 lap dash" and I'll bet Madden would've won...or maybe even someone other than Overton.

I will say, I tried my best to watch both that feature and the SN race, which coincidentally started within a minute or two of each other. I felt the SN feature was a much better race, but I do think LOLMDS is the cream of the crop, both in level of competition and production of the event.

I agree Jet

I think Madden had him beat if not for that yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJet-09 View Post
    He must have gotten that idea from Scott Bloomquist ; he used that tactic when he started being " Down and out " ! !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I think Madden had him beat if not for that yellow.
    We were there and yes I agree with you. Streaming races is good but you never see all the action on the track and that is why people should attend the races live in person if possible.