Thread: Winger

Default Winger

Has he dropped off lucas tour?

Yes, he lost a few crew guys.

Not to diminish the amount of work that goes into running a national tour and I'm sure that team losing 2 crew guys hurts, but Dennis Erb Jr. is leading WoO points with only he and Heather most nights. Not so much a slam to the 89 team, just pointing out that what Dennis and Heather are doing is incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Not to diminish the amount of work that goes into running a national tour and I'm sure that team losing 2 crew guys hurts, but Dennis Erb Jr. is leading WoO points with only he and Heather most nights. Not so much a slam to the 89 team, just pointing out that what Dennis and Heather are doing is incredible.
    2 crew guys would have been a luxury for some of the old timers like Chub Frank when he toured with the STARS series with only 1 crewman. He hadn't had any help with him that one weekend and he had a flat and got out, changed it himself. and finished the race . The very next night he won at The New Twin City track in Indiana ! ! It simply amazes me when I see some of these Saturday night racers pull in to the only track they run with a toterhome and 11 crew guys pop out and they still only run mid pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    When Sheppard ran into Bronson and pulled into the infield, there were a dozen people on that car!

Hype machine ran out of gas. Goooo Beulah Ballbricker!!!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    When Sheppard ran into Bronson and pulled into the infield, there were a dozen people on that car!
    The Rocket1 crew will help literally anybody when they pull into a work area, when Rocket1 needs help, people tend to return the favor.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MADCAPRACING22 View Post
    Hype machine ran out of gas. Goooo Beulah Ballbricker!!!
    Too bad, So sad . . .