Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Just as I thought. duck and dive I don't have to do no research to know Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax. I've seen enough about it on various sites and news originations to know it wasn't a hoax.

That's your biggest problem, your opinions are baseless, with no research or knowledge whatsoever.

Who ties your shoes??
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    That's your biggest problem, your opinions are baseless, with no research or knowledge whatsoever.

Who ties your shoes??
    He only parrots what they tell him ……….kinda like he did at work all those years ! Old habits are hard to break !

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Just as I thought. duck and dive I don't have to do no research to know Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax. I've seen enough about it on various sites and news originations to know it wasn't a hoax.
    News origination ? Freudiant slip ?

Did you guys read Jones words to the jury in the article I provided?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Did you guys read Jones words to the jury in the article I provided?
    Yes I read the article you posted above. According to it he was mislead into believing it actually was a hoax. In my words I will now say that he was honestly mistaken if it all really happened as reported by medias. What I don't understand is why people who questioned the so called shooting were so threatened and pursecuted for speaking out about the discrepencies about how things happened went down. At the time before everything they had to point out about the entire event, there were valid points made about the whole thing that appeared to have been a complete setup. But now all of that info has been totally scrubbed off of the internet to the point that anyone's argument about what happened can not be backed up anymore. Jones has had to walk this all back under extreme pressure, probaly more than he believes about the whole thing.

I'm really standing up more now for freedom of speech, because what they have really done with this whole Sandy Hook event is, is to make an example out of conservative talk show's period and Jones being so outragously charged with a TV station actually being used to destroy him totally if they can. All to send a message to conservative people in general.

The double standard is scary and sickeningas you see on the left getting away with murders and political crimes such as Hunter Biden having their charges sat on so that it would not influence an election as well as the massive fraud they did to steal the white house and as well as all other elections such as sec of state, governors, congress, everything that the people vote on.

They have drug this Jones deal out on purpose to distract and influence the publics opinions.

It's just bigger than Jones opinions about Sandy Hook.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yes I read the article you posted above. According to it he was mislead into believing it actually was a hoax. In my words I will now say that he was honestly mistaken if it all really happened as reported by medias. What I don't understand is why people who questioned the so called shooting were so threatened and pursecuted for speaking out about the discrepencies about how things happened went down. At the time before everything they had to point out about the entire event, there were valid points made about the whole thing that appeared to have been a complete setup. But now all of that info has been totally scrubbed off of the internet to the point that anyone's argument about what happened can not be backed up anymore. Jones has had to walk this all back under extreme pressure, probaly more than he believes about the whole thing.

I'm really standing up more now for freedom of speech, because what they have really done with this whole Sandy Hook event is, is to make an example out of conservative talk show's period and Jones being so outragously charged with a TV station actually being used to destroy him totally if they can. All to send a message to conservative people in general.

The double standard is scary and sickeningas you see on the left getting away with murders and political crimes such as Hunter Biden having their charges sat on so that it would not influence an election as well as the massive fraud they did to steal the white house and as well as all other elections such as sec of state, governors, congress, everything that the people vote on.

They have drug this Jones deal out on purpose to distract and influence the publics opinions.

It's just bigger than Jones opinions about Sandy Hook.
    This sir is you’re finest post ever……I personally think Jones is an opportunist that started out with good intentions, and like always….money ruined everything.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ Have ever seen the video where Jones filmed the Bilderburg group filing into a hotel that was reserved for them only for their pre election meeting that they always have. The vehicles all had black shaded windows that you could see in and in the dark of night they all slipped into the hotel. Jones confronted them with a megaphone and called them out.

Geraldo gave Jones the finger as he was present trying to get an interview I guess. lol

Then back in 2020. See below.

VIDEO: Geraldo Rivera Shakes Hands With Alex Jones, Says ‘You’ve Been Demonized Enough’
    Rivera told Jones "There's a good side to you" during their encounter in Washington, D.C.

VIDEO: Geraldo Rivera Shakes Hands With Alex Jones, Says ‘You’ve Been Demonized Enough’

Last Updated on January 21, 2020

Reporter and author Geraldo Rivera ran into Infowars’ Alex Jones earlier this week on the streets of Washington, D.C.
    Rivera shook hands with Jones during an early morning run, and was asked by Jones to do a two minute interview.

RelatedPosts
    EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Garrett Ziegler Details Hunter Biden Laptop, Including Potential FARA Violations
    Video: Sleepy Joe Biden Falls Asleep During TV Interview
    J6 Prisoner Reiterates Beliefs After Prison Release

“Geraldo Rivera, you’ve been on the show years ago,” Jones noted.

“Yes, and you were on my show,” Rivera said.

Jones asked Rivera about the impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump.

“I think impeachment is a totally partisan exercise,” Rivera said, “as witnessed by the fact that not a single republican joined in it.

Rivera also voiced his concerns about the precedent of the House being able to impeach a sitting President over purely partisan differences.

Jones shook Rivera’s hand again at the end of the interview.

“I think you’ve been demonized enough, you know, I think there’s a good side to you,” Rivera told Jones before resuming his morning jog.

I had to look up bilderburg group to be totally honest….so no.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????