Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gilligan aka Sinking Ship wont admit it, but union retirements are taking a hit under this idiot, Brandon!One of my friends who retired from the Teamsters lost 1/3 of his retirement under this admin! Fact!!!
    The same thing about losing pension money happened to 2 teamsters I know . 1 worked for YRC and the other for UPS ! ! The YRC driver bragged about being a supertrucker when in fact all he did was slip-seat day cabs from terminal to another. He didn't even know how to back a rig up because all he had to do was to drive to one terminal and park the truck in a drive through parking space ,park it , and drive another unit back to his home terminal and park it. Probably didn't even know how to unhook the truck anyway. He also had mandatory breaks that he had to take at preset times. It was as if he had 1 job and 1 job only and couldn't deviate from it at all. Basically nothing more than a steering wheel holder ! !

You mean you gotta back them trucks up?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    ss new home.

Floating prisons, these things are around the world and people never hear about them.
    CW I wish you wouldn't of post my new home. I will be employed by the federal government. My new position will be the Warden of this ship. The 1st inmate to be incarcerated in this facility will be Don the con Trump. Make America great again don't ever let him put his foot on this country ever again.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Gilligan aka Sinking Ship wont admit it, but union retirements are taking a hit under this idiot, Brandon!

One of my friends who retired from the Teamsters lost 1/3 of his retirement under this admin! Fact!!!
    SS has taken a hit also he’s just too “union proud boy” to admit it……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    CW I wish you wouldn't of post my new home. I will be employed by the federal government. My new position will be the Warden of this ship. The 1st inmate to be incarcerated in this facility will be Don the con Trump. Make America great again don't ever let him put his foot on this country ever again.
    Sure ya are Brooks……

To all of you who are concern(jealous) about my pension. I'm still receiving my full amount and it is still being deposited in my bank account. Are my investments taking a hit? Yes, but isn't everybody's? My investments are just something my children are going to inherit. One of my investments never loses anything always gains something. It might be little but always gains. Don't you think the government should step in and help the stock market? Little warning be careful how you answer this question.

In the old days you could leave your money in the bank and earn interest. The banker legally couldn't touch your money. So what did they do? Lower the interest rates to zero forcing everybody to the stock market. Now they legally can get to your money. Another way the banker have figure to get your money is legalizing gambling. One of our busier streets had several little bank drives through. Now all of these drive through are gambling spots. The only thing that changed is now when citizen go in and gamble (deposits their money) they don't get it back.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

ss has snuck in some legit input!!! Let's see if this can continue!!!

No, im self-employed, my investments have grown tremendously......ME!!!

I dont depend on,nor pay for, a company or organization, for my salary!

Well ,since the only real option any of us have is just to trust you at your word based on your previous words in the past we will all just have to go with that guide as to your believability.

Fair enough SS?

Bannon is in a court of total fraud in DC where the whole place is 98% Democrats. Not getting to call any witnesses, and actually a court where justice does not exist!

How do you like a government that can do this to anyone that does not comply?

So why would he need to call a witness for not showing up for a subpoena? If I was the prosecutor, I would ask the one and only question. "Did Steve Bannon show up for his subpoena?" Yes or no Buford what would your answer be? Buford, I'll let you in on a little secret. Bannon is blowing smoke up your rear. Buford do you remember a couple years ago he wanted you republicans to donate for the "border wall" and then used the money for his personnel stuff. He going to get to see a "wall" not the border wall but the prison walls. Remind me of a song by John Mellencamp "Crumbling down"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSlYdIYQ7E

So why would he need to call a witness for not showing up for a subpoena? If I was the prosecutor, I would ask the one and only question. "Did Steve Bannon show up for his subpoena?" Yes or no Buford what would your answer be? Buford, I'll let you in on a little secret. Bannon is blowing smoke up your rear. Buford do you remember a couple years ago he wanted you republicans to donate for the "border wall" and then used the money for his personnel stuff. He going to get to see a "wall" not the border wall but the prison walls. Remind me of a song by John Mellencamp "Crumbling down"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSlYdIYQ7E
    They didn't have ANY basis to serve a subpeona. It's all made up just like your Russia Trump nonsense.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 07-20-2022 at 03:42 PM.

On Friday, after deciding not to testify or mount any other sort of defense in court, Mr. Bannon was convicted of two counts of contempt of Congress.

The jury’s verdict, reached after less than three hours of deliberations, came one day after video of Mr. Bannon briefly appeared in a public hearing of the House committee he had snubbed. Investigators played a clip of him saying that Mr. Trump had planned to declare victory in the 2020 election, no matter what the results were.

Why was Bannon not allowed to have a defense team? This is third world country stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Why was Bannon not allowed to have a defense team? This is third world country stuff.
    Brannon is like DJT not a dummy ! Let’s just wait and see how this plays out !

Its playing out pretty good for Bannon right now. He had a chance to explain himself in court but decide it wouldn't be in his best interest not to so. Pretty good defense especially in a cut and dry case. Bannon would like to thank all of you who contributed to Build the wall campaign. It helped pay his attorney's fees. LOL
    Last edited by ss12; 07-23-2022 at 12:32 PM.

Its playing out pretty good for Bannon right now. He had a chance to explain himself in court but decide it wouldn't be in his best interest not to so. Pretty good defense especially in a cut and dry case. Bannon would like to thank all of you who contributed to Build the wall campaign. It helped pay his attorney's fees. LOL
    You are gullible !

Why wait til October for sentencing ? I know you won’t answer so it’s just a rhetorical question !

Investigators played a clip of him saying that Mr. Trump had planned to declare victory in the 2020 election, no matter what the results were.

And the results were.........never mind, youre still suffering from TDS!

The wrong people are being charged by the actual criminals. Don't you know that? Bannon has commited no crime or offense. At least in America before it fell to Communists.

Now it's explained, end of story!!