Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I believe the truth, it's you that is led by the the nose, or maybe by something else. You pathetic loser. You'll see down the road I hope, but if you haven't by now I hold little hope.

You call Mike Lindell and Frankspeech fake news? That's just totally ignorant!!!
    You like listening to fake news after all you listen to the scumbag Alex Jones so, I don't expect any less from you.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Really you guys just can't accept you lost. You lost plain and simple but, hey keep the big lie going if it makes you feel better.
    What do you mean you guys? The real patriotic Americans that don't fall for fake news and liars?
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Really? lmfao? You are so programmed!!!

So is this thing going to beat Trump for president?

How about a warning next time cw……..that can’t be unseen.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What do you mean you guys? The real patriotic Americans that don't fall for fake news and liars?
    Really you fell for Alex Jones lies in the Sandy Hook tragedy so, don't tell me you don't fall for fake news or liars

You do have a valid point sir….

BBQ what Alex Jones did for money to those families was despicable. I hope he has to pay the rest of his life. He could have come out and settled and admitted it was wrong with what he did but, NO he doubled down. Scumbag.

What part of HE DIDN'T DO IT FOR MONEY" don't you understand? The only point you have is the one on top of your head!!!

You simpleton, you don't know what actually happened at Sandy Hook. Why have all of the medias that questioned or reported any discrepacies get censored and even fired from their jobs? You think you have the high road because the left took control of the narratives and Obummer and Holder stunk it all up, but you don't. You are just spewing what's left of your brain out in bubbles!!! hahahahaha

How come only one side of this so called tragedy is allowed to be spoken in "YOU GUYS" opinions? You're such a joke. I can't even get just one ha out about it though!!!! ha
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-26-2022 at 09:23 PM.

BBQ what Alex Jones did for money to those families was despicable. I hope he has to pay the rest of his life. He could have come out and settled and admitted it was wrong with what he did but, NO he doubled down. Scumbag.
    You're so wrong about Jones period, but by all means let your brainwashed mind keep on showing us the fool you are!!! rofl!!!!

All conservative talk show hosts are in support of Alex Jones and allow him to speak with actual freedom of speech about any topic he pleases, unlike Hack Judges supporting the destruction of conservatives by any means that they can fabricate!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-26-2022 at 09:38 PM.

BBQ did you call that clown sir??? Sorry but I don't bend for someone so full of utter uneducated nonsense, even if they do make a valid point every once in a great while. The total BS just overweighs it too much!!!

But I forgive you!!!!!

The ones that were threatened to shut up and leave SH topic alone, and backed down even when they had valid points to expose were left alone for their silence.
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 10-26-2022 at 09:34 PM.

How in H E double hockeys can you sue someone for $965 million dollars over simple words spoken, and not even allowing him to have an uncensored defense?

Kidrock what the?? They don't want their power to be challenged or exposed. So Jones, Orielly, Trump, Tucker Carlson, Bannon, General Flynn, Manifort, Roger Stone, Papadopoulos, Lindell, and many others are being confronted by the FBI and many arrested. These are all bad guys just like Jones right???

How in H E double hockeys can you sue someone for $965 million dollars over simple words spoken, and not even allowing him to have an uncensored defense?

Kidrock what the?? They don't want their power to be challenged or exposed. So Jones, Orielly, Trump, Tucker Carlson, Bannon, General Flynn, Manifort, Roger Stone, Papadopoulos, Lindell, and many others are being confronted by the FBI and many arrested. These are all bad guys just like Jones right???
    None of those others you have mentioned are nothing compared to that scumbag Jones.

You're so wrong about Jones period, but by all means let your brainwashed mind keep on showing us the fool you are!!! rofl!!!!

All conservative talk show hosts are in support of Alex Jones and allow him to speak with actual freedom of speech about any topic he pleases, unlike Hack Judges supporting the destruction of conservatives by any means that they can fabricate!!!
    I'm all for freedom of speech but, you have to remember sometimes that comes with consequences. In Alex Jones case it's almost 1 billion dollars

I'm all for freedom of speech but, you have to remember sometimes that comes with consequences. In Alex Jones case it's almost 1 billion dollars
    I believe the SUPREME COURT will have the final say ! I’ll wait for their ruling !

Dirtman they will probably rule in his favor but, that doesn't mean he's still not a scumbag for what he has done to those families.

Dirtman they will probably rule in his favor but, that doesn't mean he's still not a scumbag for what he has done to those families.
    So you even agree that all of your libtard propaganda is a moot point ?

So if they rule in his favor that would mean he wasn’t guilty……..can’t really have it both ways.

In the court of law No he wouldn't be considered guilty but, neither was O.J.

Do you believe Sandy Hook was a hoax or not?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    So you even agree that all of your libtard propaganda is a moot point ?
    Not my libatard propaganda.

Not my libatard propaganda.

Haven’t done any research on it so I don’t have an opinion eithe way . I’m not one to lash out and whine about things before I have considered the facts ! Which I know you have no concept of !

That's right, he has no concept or actual knowledge, but he has been told that Jones is a bad guy, and it's too late to back out of his arguement now, so he'll keep on dumbin' on!!!

Hillary let people die in Benghazi but rockhead doesn't say anything about that real scumbag. In fact he defends real scumbags all the time.