Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    You posted them from my link, but I removed them from the link? I never changed anything from the link. What it is, is you are not being truthful. Exactually why I don't ever answer your questions because it leads to nothing but BS.
    You’re so full of $hit. You just left it out. The one not being truthful in this matter is you. You didn’t add any written detail to the link. You never do, you just throw up baited links looking for anti-Trump attention and confrontation. Just links with no furthering, just to further trash our former President. In this matter I provided the supplemental links that you didn’t, and stated “alleges”. Then you got pi$$ed because you were beaten, again. And ss12, you don’t answer my questions (and a few others on here) because you get beat every time at this game and are a sore looser. The only one here slinging BS is you.

Now then, care to answer Barbecueboy's last 15 or so questions to you?

The smarter you get, the less you speak. You grow to realize not everyone is worth confrontation. Your time is valuable. Your energy is priceless. You won't waste either on people who don't deserve them.
    So much for that lie.

He owes me nothing or any explanation……there really is no answers but the right ones and he can’t bring himself to say them.

So, we all have the answers to them already👊
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

You might be a redneck if you say, is no answers…..sorry about that.

Are no answers.

You’re so full of $hit. You just left it out. The one not being truthful in this matter is you. You didn’t add any written detail to the link. You never do, you just throw up baited links looking for anti-Trump attention and confrontation. Just links with no furthering, just to further trash our former President. In this matter I provided the supplemental links that you didn’t, and stated “alleges”. Then you got pi$$ed because you were beaten, again. And ss12, you don’t answer my questions (and a few others on here) because you get beat every time at this game and are a sore looser. The only one here slinging BS is you.

Now then, care to answer Barbecueboy's last 15 or so questions to you?

Lurker, thanks for proving my post #19.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You’re welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    ……there really is no answers but the right ones and he can’t bring himself to say them.

So, we all have the answers to them already
    Yep, great point.

Exactually why I don't ever answer your questions because it leads to nothing but BS.
    You're just pi$$ed that you can’t run all over me, and I’ll fire back at you. I.e.; what you call BS when I call you out.

Aloe has been proven about you SS…..You’re welcome.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

SS , you dont answer a lot of my questions as well , but here is your chance , If every thing had been reversed and Ashley babbit had been a black unarmed female dem on jan 6th and was exercising her right to protest and was shot in the face and killed by a white repub guard , would the outcome have been the same ? Im just curious as to your thoughts about this because instead of crickets from the left , I think they , including BLM , they would have burned Washington to the ground , What say you ?????

He will have to ask someone if he can answer that FF…..might be a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Dam she’s Hot………but not as Hot as she’s gonna be.

Former President Donald Trump is expected to testify in the New York attorney general's civil investigation into his business practices next week, not on Friday as previously agreed, according to a person familiar with the matter.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    SS , you dont answer a lot of my questions as well , but here is your chance , If every thing had been reversed and Ashley babbit had been a black unarmed female dem on jan 6th and was exercising her right to protest and was shot in the face and killed by a white repub guard , would the outcome have been the same ? Im just curious as to your thoughts about this because instead of crickets from the left , I think they , including BLM , they would have burned Washington to the ground , What say you ?????
    Ashley Babbit is just another example of a life ruined by Donald Trump. If it wasn't for the Conman big lie, she wouldn't have put herself in that position. As far as the person that shot her doesn't really matter if they were a Democrat or republican. The person was there to defend our Vice President and the members of congress from an angry mob that was sent there by the President to kill.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/12/ex-t...-on-jan-6.html
    Last edited by ss12; 07-13-2022 at 03:50 PM.

Former President Donald Trump is expected to testify in the New York attorney general's civil investigation into his business practices next week, not on Friday as previously agreed, according to a person familiar with the matter.
    Where was this stolen from? It’s not original……..

More precious time and energy wasted by a guy that says he won’t waste his time and energy……..

Oh that’s right, he said someone else’s words so the truth doesn’t really matter when it’s predicated on a lie.

Cool, grandkids will be proud when they read this in a few years.

Ashley Babbit is just another example of a life ruined by Donald Trump. If it wasn't for the Conman big lie, she wouldn't have put herself in that position. As far as the person that shot her doesn't really matter if they were a Democrat or republican. The person was there to defend our Vice President and the members of congress from an angry mob that was sent there by the President to kill.

You have absolutely no idea what a person you don’t know would or wouldn’t do…..quit being stupid.

You won’t answer his hypothetical because you know the answer and it’s shameful.

So I went back a re read hoping to find something remotely factual about a post that you finally wrote yourself……did you just pen a sentence that said Donald Trump sent those people there to kill the Vice President and members of congress?

Even after an edit??? Wow, that’s some very slanderous sheet right there SS……stick to stealing others words, even they aren’t that dumb.

BBQ you don't have anything but BS to counter. Here is one from Plato "no one is more hated than He who speaks the truth"