Default Steelers New stadium name . . .

Somehow the new name does not seem to have a nice ring to it . On the positive side many will be happy that the tie to big Democratic Heinz name is finally gone perhaps ? ? That is how John Kerry fattened on up his wallet by marrying Theresa Heinz.
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-14-2022 at 10:59 PM.

LOLOL ! ! There is a man named " Pittsburgh Dad " that has a take on the name change ! ! I watched him talk about how it could've been named Polamalu Stadium and gotten a better response. I got addicted to some of his older skits about the stupid Superbowl shows, Kennywood, Century 3 mall, etc. He is a barrel of laughs complete with the famed Pittsburgheeze accent

I saw that video. Funny as hell. It’s too bad that John Heinz died in a senseless plane crash. The other John that married into Heinz is a certified cult leader. The Steelers deserve a name like that on their stadium. Rooney’s are also Obama cult followers.

Yesiree Bob , that Pittsburgh Dad guy is a HOOT all right ! ! John Kerry is essentally a coward. He Wrote up false reports that he earned medals for .

It’s not Heinz fired because the new company is paying almost three times as much for the naming rights, and the most hilarious thing about it is that Yinzers are still going to call it Heinz Field anyways.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Those there " Mill Hunkys " will never call it Acusure or whatever it is now ! !

Even the new name in Cincinnati is a hell of lot easier to pronounce and remember ; PAYCOR . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Even the new name in Cincinnati is a hell of lot easier to pronounce and remember ; PAYCOR . . .
    Ohio sports be jacked up. What’s the woke name of the Cleveland Indians ?

1rst round draft pickers.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????