Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000 Mules!

I hate on all needless things that add unnecessary costs to inferior products and services…..you can glean from that what you wish.

If you saw what I did for “ Work” you would probably understand……I do still enjoy what I do.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ, you work because you have to. Have an enjoyable day at work. I see in your above post you used the word 'HATE". So you hate Schoolteacher, police officer, and fireman because they belong to union and are trying to make a honest living. You need to quit hating on the American workers.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

You know so little to act like you know so much…..you brought up the term “ hate on” in the conversation.
    I merely answered the question how you asked it…..and if that’s what you gleaned from my post after reading it I can see why you just cut and paste stuff without reading or comprehending what’s in the document.
    I hate on all unnecessary things and organizations that do nothing but add unnecessary expense,corruption and red tape into an already inferior product or service…..if you think that pertains to teachers , firefighters and police then thats on you ma’am.

And don’t forget dummy, as you so eloquently have stated……..I’m still an American worker too, and pay nobody to clock in.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    BBQ, you work because you have to. Have an enjoyable day at work. I see in your above post you used the word 'HATE". So you hate Schoolteacher, police officer, and fireman because they belong to union and are trying to make a honest living. You need to quit hating on the American workers.
    And “ honest living”,lol……if unions were honest they would live up to the agreement they made last time before they threatened to strike.
    You make this super easy.

Lets poll the American consumer and see if they like the exorbitant prices of new cars.........no thanks to union labor though! smh