Shane Clanton Wins with WoO at River Cities Speedway
Headed to 12th annual Imperial Tile Silver Dollar Nationals at I-80

ZEBULON, Ga. (07/18/22) – Shane Clanton piloted his Skyline Motorsports No. 25 Bennett Explosives/ Super K Express/ Capital Race Cars / Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model to the $10,000 World of Outlaws (WoO) Case Late Model Series victory on Friday night at North Dakota’s River Cities Speedway.

“This is big to get momentum going. We've been running good the last month and a half, so to get a win here ... I love this place,” Clanton said in Victory Lane. “It's one of the (tracks) on the schedule that I really like coming to, so I’m glad we're getting another win here. We’ve got a fast car and a lot of great people behind us, and we’re happy with the direction we have our program headed."

Returning to action on Monday, Shane Clanton took his Skyline Motorsports No. 25 Late Model to Stuart Speedway (Stuart, Iowa) for the two-day Fever Heat 100.

Drawing 42 XR Super Series entries, Clanton laid down the second-fastest time in his group before placing third in his heat. Starting the $20,000-to-win A-Main in 15th, Shane raced forward five spots in the 50-lap affair to register a 10th-place finish.

On Tuesday, Shane secured his spot into the finale with a third-place finish in his heat. With $20,000 on the line, Clanton faded one position in the 50-lap affair to finish 16th.

Joining the World of Outlaws Case Late Model Series on Friday for a northern swing, Clanton trekked to River Cities Speedway (Grand Forks, N.D.). Following the fastest-lap in a field of 38 cars, Shane earned a spot into the redraw with a heat race win.

Receiving the pole for the feature, Shane kept a threatening Dennis Erb Jr. at bay for all 40 laps to secure his fourth win of the season and his 47th-career World of Outlaws victory. He collected $10,000 ahead of Erb, Mike Marlar, Tyler Bruening, and Tanner English.

Saturday’s scheduled event at I-94 Sure Step Speedway (Fergus Falls, Minn.) fell victim to Mother Nature.

For the weekend finale at Red Cedar Speedway (Menomonie, Wis.) on Sunday, Clanton’s fifth-place finish in his heat pinned him on the seventh row for the main event. Wheeling his way into the Top-5, Shane passed nine cars in the 40-lapper to place fourth. He trailed Mike Marlar, Ricky Weiss, and Dennis Erb Jr. to the checkers with Jimmy Mars in fifth.

Full results from the week are available at www.XRSuperSeries.com and www.WoOLMS.com .

Shane returns to competition on Thursday at I-80 Speedway (Greenwood, Nebraska) as a three-day swing with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series (LOLMDS) roars to life with the $12,000-to-win Dirt Track Bank Go 50.

On Friday and Saturday the 12th annual Imperial Tile Silver Dollar Nationals will be held, which culminates with a $53,000-to-win finale.

For more information on the weekend’s slate, please visit www.LucasDirt.com .

Shane Clanton would like to thank all of his sponsors including Skyline Motorsports, Skyline Materials, Super K Express, Olson Explosives, Bennett Explosives, Bruening Rock Products, Capital Race Cars, Truck Country, Brown’s Heavy Equipment, Penske Shocks, Clements Racing Engines, Base Race Fuels, Freeman Plumbing, Hoosier Tire South, Gorsuch Performance Solutions, Carolina Concrete Finishers, QA1, GoLithium Batteries, Quarter Master, Hovden Oil, Bert Transmission, Five Star Stock Car Bodies, Bulldog Rear Ends, Brown & Miller Racing Solutions, Simpson Race Products, Beyea Custom Headers, Sweet Manufacturing, Stop Tech Brakes, Allstar Performance, Advanced Transportation, MyRacePass.com, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Shane Clanton, please visit www.ShaneClanton25.com .

PR Contact:
Ben Shelton (ben.shelton@myracepass.com)