Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Winger's Wild ride at I-75

Holy cow that could have been way worse then it was. Dang shame too as that was a heck of a race. I guess McCarter got tired of the slide jobs. Incident between Tyler Millwood and John Henderson Jr. earlier in the race as well. Looks like a pretty racey joint.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 07-19-2022 at 10:43 PM.

Default Winger McCarter

Oh my. McCarter gets into winger and winger barrel rolls down the back straightaway.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Insane race. Never watched a race here before but I agree looks like a really racey place.
    2023 race count: Winston Speedway (MI)-3, Spoon River Speedway (IL)-1, Lincoln Speedway (IL)-1, Farmer City Raceway (IL)-1, Fairbury American Legion Speedway (IL)-1, Thunderbird Raceway (MI)-7, Kokomo Speedway (IN)-1, Butler Motor Speedway (MI)-1, Mt.Pleasant Speedway (MI)-1, I-96 Speedway (MI)-1, Merritt Speedway (MI)-3

Nice wheel drop.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Feel bad for Ray Cook tonight having to regulate all this high speed rough driving (For $4k to win lol). Winger is never going to have sustained success if he continues to be as hyper aggressive as he is.

Satisfying. Just so satisfying.

Y’all beat me to the punch on the thread…I was ready to title one “I-75 $4k Redneck Extravaganza” and just leave it open for comments…

It was turning out to be a good race after the rain. Winger is just a idiot.

Captain Caveman Winger, Beulah Ballbricker and their son. Pure satisfying entertainment.

Agreed. It was fun to watch. Hate that Millwood and Winger both had on their idiot helmets tonight. I’m not going to sit here and say that McCarter’s move on Winger was 100% clean, especially at a track with no outside wall…I can also admit that I don’t like seeing a guy take a hard roll, though I was glad to see Winger walk away (clearly) unhurt…but anybody that would say Winger didn’t have something coming for him after the way he was driving following his contact with Millwood clearly wasn’t watching how he was driving. He was the fastest car on the track running the top, yet still chose to continue throwing wild sliders to the point that he couldn’t even keep his own car on the track. Sure McCarter’s contact did him in, but it’s a wonder he hadn’t wrecked himself two laps sooner than that.

51 put winger over the wall 3 times.So all those slide jobs I see every week on ppv the drivers are all idiots?they 51 car made it look good everytime..

The 51 ran Winger off the track both front and back stretches for like 3 laps in a row, winger was really sliding him pretty clean comparably after the first backstretch incident. Pretty cowardice move by the 51, winger drives like a maniac sometimes but can’t recall him completely tearing peoples stuff up like that

BS dirty driving is what 51 did. Slider wasn't intended to and knew wouldn't clear. Whoopin should have ensued

Winger will be barred from competition with the iron man series and 411 speedway. I tried to stay up and watch it, but the alarm goes off too early.

I get that winger lost his cool but I can’t believe there’s guys on this forum saying he was the bad guy in that situation, he got ran off the track (that has no walls) multiple times after all his sliders were clean. McCarter is a bad dude for that and that was dirty driving by him. Winger honestly had the right to be that mad, hate to see it.
    Fan of anyone not named Bloomquist or Shirley

I have never been a fan of Ashtens, but after last night I am. He could have destroyed that 51 multiple times and didn't. Had that been me driving I can guarantee the 51 would have been parked after the second door slam. What a clown.

People blaming Ashton, lol. What are you watching?

looked like 51 doored the 22 off the track to me

im not a fan of ashton but mccarter needs junked after last night