Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I know very little about the McCarters. I just know the reputation Winger has in the pits. Not sure what your angle is?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I know very little about the McCarters. I just know the reputation Winger has in the pits. Not sure what your angle is?
    I have no angle.

I'm not sure what part of my post confused you.

No matter who is at fault, deep drop offs on dirt tracks are going to cause huge rollovers from time to time. I personally think they can use less of a drop off. No walls is fine, but steep drop offs are not IMO

Wonder how interesting Senoia is going to be now. GR Smith claiming he's going to be jumping into a car after this whole ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I have no angle.

I'm not sure what part of my post confused you.
    The confusing part is, you admit Winger is dirty, you admit he was dirty again last night, you admit there’s at least 30 drivers who would love to punt Winger, you admit you don’t even like him … but somehow this McCarter guy is the enforcer?

If you think what happened last night was somehow Winger’s fault, you are too stupid to have opinions.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Where did I say Winger did anything wrong last night?

You said Winger has a reputation, which I agree with. That does not give McCarter the go ahead to drive the way he did last night.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    Wonder how interesting Senoia is going to be now. GR Smith claiming he's going to be jumping into a car after this whole ordeal.
    If GR is actually taking aim at McCarter, the safest place for McCarter to be is where GR is aiming.

And here’s the problem. Why is everyone such a baby that they feel the need for payback? Where does that payback end? A fist fight would’ve taken care of it. That #51 took it way too far and needs to be put in his place using fists not racecars

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    If GR is actually taking aim at McCarter, the safest place for McCarter to be is where GR is aiming.
    No horse in this race but this made me chuckle.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    Most accurate post in this thread. Dude is a weapon under normal conditions.

I finally got to watch the whole race. It looks like McCarter drove a nearly perfect line the entire time, while Winger was totally out of control, as usual. After the third or fourth time Winger tried to take the nose off the 51, the 51 maybe moved up a foot to squeeze Winger. I don’t see anything dirty. Unless you think he intended to make Winger roll over lol. My question is … why was Winger driving like that with 15 laps to go? Every other driver on the track seemed to be running their line. Oh that’s right … it’s Ashton Winger lol.

Those sliders of Wingers were about as clean as you can get. I guess it's who you like and who you don't.
    It's funny how Davenport and others can throw those questionable sliders and no one says anything.
    8/13/16

Terry, wtf were you watching? You’re letting past incidents cloud your judgment of last night.

I’ve been trying to tell y’all for years this guy is clown shoes.

Some folks should watch the midgets and sprints. They throw them sliders all night long and no one gets mad. They know when to cross over or get out of the gas. Never understood why it's so difficult in a late model.
    8/13/16

Terry, go to bed or put down the beer or pipe or whatever. Winger may not be the most respectful driver, but what Mack did was beyond disrespectful driving lol

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Terry, go to bed or put down the beer or pipe or whatever. Winger may not be the most respectful driver, but what Mack did was beyond disrespectful driving lol
    . And that’s exactly what I saw. Mack definitely jacked up.

That was B/S on #51, let off the gas retard!!!

How's Terry going to say wingers sliders are dirty when some of Bobby's are just as bad?