Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Terry, not sure if you are being serious are just trying to rile people up?

Glad no one was hurt entertaining us. The whole ordeal was thoroughly entertaining. Racing needs that sometimes. I’ll spare the sanctimonious comments. I loved the whole ordeal, glad no one was hurt and I will be tuned in to the next race!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Late to the party here and you can dislike Winger all you want but none of the racing incident was his fault. He barely clipped a nose ONE time after being run off the track over and over again. The ignorance after the wreck is of course a black eye on the sport but Mack McCarter was clearly going to wreck the 22 before he ever got past him.

Winger had the fastest car on the track.......keyword had!

A smart racer like Davenport woulda won handily! True, he got doored, but he coulda easily crossed him over!

Now, his mama has taken the Angie Pierce approach!......Circus 2.0!

LOL!!! Beulah Ballbricker gonna whoop some ass!!!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

If Winger junks McCarter anytime soon Mack will have it coming. Not a fan of Winger, but Mack drove home dirty and deserves whatever comes his way. Running a guy off the track for multiple laps then fencing him after a clean pass is a nutless move.
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Winger had the fastest car on the track.......keyword had!

A smart racer like Davenport woulda won handily! True, he got doored, but he coulda easily crossed him over!

Now, his mama has taken the Angie Pierce approach!......Circus 2.0!
    I’ve seen Davenport attempt some bad sliders as well, where I thought he should have been dumped. Like another poster already said, I guess it depends on who you root for.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I counted 3 total rollovers. The announcer saw 7.
    I thought the same thing. And a write-up on DoD said 4. It's still 3.

In my opinion it looked like to me they were both at fault here. Crazy Bobby Erb sliders lol

Quote Originally Posted by BillyHill View Post
    You can be sure he is f' in with ya or iust really out to lunch... He's been stirring sht on here longer then me...
    Terry M called the FACTS correctly. The way that Winger was driving wildly out of control, he'd a taken himself out eventually anyway. It was nowhere near the last few laps of the event where one might see a driver have to use those kind of desperation manuvers .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Terry M called the FACTS correctly. The way that Winger was driving wildly out of control, he'd a taken himself out eventually anyway. It was nowhere near the last few laps of the event where one might see a driver have to use those kind of desperation manuvers .
    I guess you're not allowed to run the cushion/high side anymore.

You guys complain when the race sucks and then complain when someone runs up top and makes it exciting. Winger wouldn't have been out of control if he wasn't getting door slammed down the straight aways.

Yep.. he had already ran off the track at least twice instead of rolling out of the throttle. If he doesn't try to be a hero coming off two, lifts and tries to go back to the bottom then maybe he wins the race.

Track is total garbage with that design. Needs a flat area at the top, not a 40 foot cliff off the back.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    I thought the same thing. And a write-up on DoD said 4. It's still 3.
    Barely 3.. almost stopped on 2 1/2. DOD guy was drunk when he wrote that, Announcer was just excited I guess..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.P View Post
    Ok, so? This is proof of you both being idiots ? ? We all see that tm is already . . . Lol
    All right. already - you Mean Mr. MUSTARD guy ! ! Terry Ms name is as good as gold around here. The Rocket apologists are just overdoing it on this thread. If it was a Longhorn trying to pass in desperation too far on the outside and it went over the bank we may have not heard a disparaging word about it ! !

All right. already - you Mean Mr. MUSTARD guy ! ! Terry Ms name is as good as gold around here. The Rocket apologists are just overdoing it on this thread. If it was a Longhorn trying to pass in desperation too far on the outside and it went over the bank we may have not heard a disparaging word about it ! !
    What's this got to do with Rocket/Longhorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    I guess you're not allowed to run the cushion/high side anymore.

You guys complain when the race sucks and then complain when someone runs up top and makes it exciting. Winger wouldn't have been out of control if he wasn't getting door slammed down the straight aways.
    Well said.

Sliders and beer drinkin. the north loves beer and slide jobs the church goin south frowns on beer and slide jobs .lol This track has everyone screwed up!!!!! Now you southern boys are suppose to stop and go and drive straight.....No sliders........If you throw a slider around the south you probb will go over the outside wall backwards and most tracks...
    Last edited by crownman25; 07-21-2022 at 01:59 PM.

It is? News to me.

If Winger hadn’t hooked a rut and rolled, we’d have possibly continued to see an awesome race — maybe even the race of the year. The drama queens can’t get over the roll. I stick to my original opinion; it was awesome racing, and your opinion is going to lean towards which driver you like, or don’t like. I think Ray Cook said it best. Two young guys and great racing. And if anyone thinks either driver was trying to injure the other, during those last few laps of racing, you’re an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Bob View Post
    Just go with it. Racer ready likes everyone to have f't up delusions so he can feel like his thoughts are somewhat normal. Lol
    I believe that Terry M has forgotten more about racing than you and all of your 101 user names will ever know ? ?