Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    44 with some extra time to work on the car 
    Says getting new chassis. That ones killed.

Is Madden racing tonight or is he a scratch?

Quote Originally Posted by Action10 View Post
    Is Madden racing tonight or is he a scratch?
    Scratch. Rocket building a new chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by PolePusher View Post
    Radarready is just stirin sht for attention again. Just walk on by . . . 
    I'm sorry old Bloomerusedtowin guy; I had forgotten that the #7 Slammed on his brakes for no apparent reason and that the drivers foot on that #44 slipped on off of the Brake pedal . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I didn't see anyone saying/inferring he is cheating? Lots of people here seem to have reading comprehension issues. Or they see what they want to see.
    Had you not read on the I-80 post about the wreck and the implication that Madden would not let the wrecker crew open his hood because he didn't want anyone to see what he had going on in there ? ? And not to mention the FACT that the car was covered up right away to hide any views ? ? I thought that you were one that always was alert on the latest story ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Had you not read on the I-80 post about the wreck and the implication that Madden would not let the wrecker crew open his hood because he didn't want anyone to see what he had going on in there ? ? And not to mention the FACT that the car was covered up right away to hide any views ? ? I thought that you were one that always was alert on the latest story ? ?
    How does that indicate cheating? Doesn't want anyone to see his set-up/RockQuist chassis. Again? How is that cheating? It's only cheating if you get caught doing something "illegal".

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    How does that indicate cheating? Doesn't want anyone to see his set-up/RockQuist chassis. Again? How is that cheating? It's only cheating if you get caught doing something "illegal".
    ? You may want to ask the original implicators theirselves ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Madden knew he was at fault here. He didn't come unglued on the guy was the easiest way to tell. Chris is not afraid let someone know when he thinks they are at fault.
    Chris said the guy came down but, that didn't happen. Madden just forgot where the break pedal was. Madden was at fault here in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    People cover the back of their cars all the time to hide their setup, are we to assume anyone that does that is cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    People cover the back of their cars all the time to hide their setup, are we to assume anyone that does that is cheating?
    ? You may want to ask the original implicators theirselves ? ?

Not saying he is cheating, but they have something going. Pretty unusual to see 4 guys working under a covered wrecked car trying to get the rear end out. Took them couple hours.

So Madden doesn't want the hood to come off. Yet a crew guy tossed a cover over the back of the car as soon as they could. Ever hear the old saying, will make them think we are hiding something back here but actually it's over there. If that car goes to rocket to get clipped, which I doubt, you may see XR-3

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    Not saying he is cheating, but they have something going. Pretty unusual to see 4 guys working under a covered wrecked car trying to get the rear end out. Took them couple hours.
    One would have to admit That is a little bit shadey. 4 men taking 2 hour doing what is a 20 minute or so job max for 2 men . All under the cloak of darkness too boot .

You folks that know … Madden basically picks up a chassis from Rocket in West by God Virginia then takes it to their shop and then they build it out and finish it.. now will they be able to get back to exactly what they had before the wreck? What the chances of that?

^^^^ yep ^^^^

Who was he talking about when he said "they will build me another one." ?