Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I-80

4 guys working on the rear end of the car while the cover was on the car, rear end came out in 2 pieces, looked like axel tube broken of on the right side of the center.

It appeared Madden went into turn 1 with a ton of speed and the 7 car, not so much. You're gonna have this stuff happen with this type of format. It is what it is.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    It appeared Madden went into turn 1 with a ton of speed and the 7 car, not so much. You're gonna have this stuff happen with this type of format. It is what it is.
    The 7 gapped everyone but Madden. The 7 was still in the throttle. I'm not sure what you wanted him to do different. It's easy to just blame the unknown guy, and pretty common to do so.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Madden flat ran over the guy in the first turn of a 14-lap race he was going to easily win. That was a real head scratcher.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Madden flat ran over the guy in the first turn of a 14-lap race he was going to easily win. That was a real head scratcher.
    Looked like Madden forgot the RF wheel sticks out 2 feet past the body.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    The 7 gapped everyone but Madden. The 7 was still in the throttle. I'm not sure what you wanted him to do different. It's easy to just blame the unknown guy, and pretty common to do so.
    For starters dipchit, I never placed blame on the 7. Madden was just a whole lot faster and ran over a slower car. Not the 7's fault. The format put him there. I like passing points but that's the kind of results it produces sometimes.
    You should get back to your fictional race team. Anyone who has the time to be on here non stop definitely doesn't work or is involved in racing.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    You are correct. That accident is all on him.

Passing points are not to blame. I have attended hundred's of passing point races in the past and there are no more wrecks in them than the freight-train format. It is a lame excuse.

7 slowed more than usual for whatever reason. Racing accident. Madden will be ok.

For starters dipchit, I never placed blame on the 7. Madden was just a whole lot faster and ran over a slower car. Not the 7's fault. The format put him there. I like passing points but that's the kind of results it produces sometimes.
    You should get back to your fictional race team. Anyone who has the time to be on here non stop definitely doesn't work or is involved in racing.
    I can vouch for masterbilt. His race team is not fictional at all, and most definitely works for a living. They have one of the fastest steel block cars in the area, and nothing they have is new.

It's not cool to stereotype people you know just because you don't agree with what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I can vouch for masterbilt. His race team is not fictional at all, and most definitely works for a living. They have one of the fastest steel block cars in the area, and nothing they have is new.

It's not cool to stereotype people you know just because you don't agree with what they say.
    He's not even worth a response. His response was that the 7 wasn't going anywhere. It's flat not true and I'm a dip(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for saying so. When you attack the messenger, you have nothing.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

The only time Mr. Steelblock posts is to disagree with what someone says. Probably the most negative person on here. So in this case I couldn't really care what's cool.
    8/13/16

The only time Mr. Steelblock posts is to disagree with what someone says. Probably the most negative person on here. So in this case I couldn't really care what's cool.
    Usually I'm posting to help people with their cars. I can't help it you are soft and facts hurt.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Usually I'm posting to help people with their cars. I can't help it you are soft and facts hurt.
    Lol if you say so.
    8/13/16

Madden driving with a sense of entitlement. Never his fault. Every time I think he has improved as a person he always disappoints me. Still a prick.
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    You are correct. That accident is all on him.

Passing points are not to blame. I have attended hundred's of passing point races in the past and there are no more wrecks in them than the freight-train format. It is a lame excuse.
    I agree, that was 100% on Madden. Even the best drivers make mistakes. What I didn't care for was the article on DOD where the author and Madden both place blame on the 7 car. IMO it couldn't be more obvious that one car made a mistake, and it wasn't the 7 car.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Reason I-80 closing? Property been sold or what?
    The Kosiski family is getting out of the racing and promoting aspects of the sport. No decision has been made about the future of the race track.

0:03 / 2:26

Chris Madden & More HUGE CRASH @ I-80 Speedway | 2022 Silver Dollar Nationals | Heat 2 Lap 1 Round 2

On Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3T7KrojDko

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    I agree, that was 100% on Madden. Even the best drivers make mistakes. What I didn't care for was the article on DOD where the author and Madden both place blame on the 7 car. IMO it couldn't be more obvious that one car made a mistake, and it wasn't the 7 car.
    That's the way they are gonna play it. They want to get another interview next time. Only 1 guy in that deal matters as far as their feelings go. It's pretty easy to watch a video and see if a car settles from letting off the gas and if a wheel turns left. Even if he had, he is the leader and free to run his line. The passing car has to pass.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

That's the way they are gonna play it. They want to get another interview next time. Only 1 guy in that deal matters as far as their feelings go. It's pretty easy to watch a video and see if a car settles from letting off the gas and if a wheel turns left. Even if he had, he is the leader and free to run his line. The passing car has to pass.
    Perfect view from the YouTube video I just posted. Foot slipped off the brake pedal? <sarcasm>

why isn't Bloomquist at I80?