Default Commercials on Mav/Flo

Do they pick the worst time to throw in a commercial? Didn’t get to watch live but caught the replay today. James calling excellent racing for position and they throw up a commercial right in the middle of it. WTF? They could do those between the heats.
    Scott Kleindorfer

Was it that way on the live broadcast?
    Scott Kleindorfer

Quote Originally Posted by mskdorf View Post
    Was it that way on the live broadcast?
    No it was not Scott.

Thank you. I will definitely catch the live version tonight
    Scott Kleindorfer

James, can we ask a favor?

Dont put "live now" on the app, until its live now...or, post the time when it will be live! Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    James, can we ask a favor?

Dont put "live now" on the app, until its live now...or, post the time when it will be live! Thx!
    All races listed in my app show the start time. Sometimes though they start a little earlier or a little later depending on circumstances at the track. But yes, many show "Live now" and aren't, but they do list the start times.

I just wish that if they post a start time the cameras would come on on time even if I have to watch track packing. I hate watching dead air.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    I just wish that if they post a start time the cameras would come on on time even if I have to watch track packing. I hate watching dead air.
    this^^^^^!!!

Our Pro Stock group has been second banana on several Flo broadcasts and often suffer the indignity of sharing a split screen with such as a Little Caesar's pizza commercial or a Rock Auto blurb. Ego busting.

Quote Originally Posted by Patansplant View Post
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!
    8/13/16

Question on pricing for Floracing. The info I received is I can get a discounted rate for rest of this year but starting in January it will be $30 a month. I was thinking I read it was $150 for the year.. so is it higher since they now have the Lucas Oil races for did I misunderstand the prices before? Not complaining or anything Just wondering where I got the $150 from.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Question on pricing for Floracing. The info I received is I can get a discounted rate for rest of this year but starting in January it will be $30 a month. I was thinking I read it was $150 for the year.. so is it higher since they now have the Lucas Oil races for did I misunderstand the prices before? Not complaining or anything Just wondering where I got the $150 from.
    Been $150 a year, since I started with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy 37 View Post
    Been $150 a year, since I started with them.
    Thanks for the reply. So next year it when it's going to $360 a year.

I don't think it will jump that much.

Not sure where you're getting your info, but that's all nonsense. If I were you and STILL haven't signed up for Flo, I would take advantage of this current offer of $99 a year (normally $150 a year)!

https://www.floracing.com/signup?sp=...HDfW7x-sbwhZxw

TDRacing...

I'm not sure because I have never had Flo but this was at the bottom of the email I received.

"Starting in January 2023, your monthly subscription will auto-renew at the FloSports monthly rate currently set at $29.99."

TDRacing...

I'm not sure because I have never had Flo but this was at the bottom of the email I received.

"Starting in January 2023, your monthly subscription will auto-renew at the FloSports monthly rate currently set at $29.99."
    FloSports costs $29.99 per month or $150 per year (most articles covering Flo conveniently leave out the month-by-month cost and go with the yearly cost broken out into 12 payments for the monthly cost).May 9, 2019

Straight off of Google search. It's the same way with DV. It costs more to have it monthly than it does to have the year pass. I keep DV for a few months and dump it.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 07-26-2022 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    FloSports costs $29.99 per month or $150 per year (most articles covering Flo conveniently leave out the month-by-month cost and go with the yearly cost broken out into 12 payments for the monthly cost).May 9, 2019

Straight off of Google search. It's the same way with DV. It costs more to have it monthly than it does to have the year pass. I keep DV for a few months and dump it.
    Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

While you can signup for $29.99 a month, they don't make it easily apparent, especially when it comes to Flo Racing. Nowhere on FloRacing.com can you pay monthly. If you go the FloSports.com, you are presented with all of their channels and only if you pick the right one, like Flo Gymnastics, can you signup for $29.99. This of course gives you access to anything Flo offers, but most people do not understand this. Pretty slick!