Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Rice

I don’t think money would be a problem with Rice’s current team to run LODLMS, or a touring series. I believe everybody associated with that team is got a full-time job. Touring and having one of those darn “jobs”would be a very difficult job.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Shock View Post
    4m, where the no name drivers and setup guys come to make fun of the drivers they sit in the recliner and watch every weekend
    been that way from the beginning , just not as many now , I just laugh at them and move on , no problem here ........

“Rice can rip it better then 99% of the drivers” LOL. Maybe if Lucas races at Florence every week

4m, where the no name drivers and setup guys come to make fun of the drivers they sit in the recliner and watch every weekend
    Yes, but a lot of us have been around this sport a very long time, like 50+ years and have seen many different drivers and how they race and take care of their equipment and so far Ashton Winger has wrecked a lot of equipment and mostly its been his fault. He should go and watch Days of Thunder and learn from that. Lol

You’re mixed up. You’re looking for the tech forum. This is the “gossip” forum. You’ve been around way too long to not know the difference.

do you mean by drop shop telling the truth it only belongs in the tech section ?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    do you mean by drop shop telling the truth it only belongs in the tech section ?
    No, I meant what I said. If you’re looking for intellectual stuff, go to the tech forum. You’re not going to find it on the gossip board. It is what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Josh Richards in 2023 ?
    IMO, Josh is just racing to race. I hope I eat my words, but we’ll never see Josh as a contender again, and no…Rocket1 isn’t an option.

Quote Originally Posted by TBSprintFan View Post
    Yes, but a lot of us have been around this sport a very long time, like 50+ years and have seen many different drivers and how they race and take care of their equipment and so far Ashton Winger has wrecked a lot of equipment and mostly its been his fault. He should go and watch Days of Thunder and learn from that. Lol
    Rumor is his middle name is Danica

I dont think drop shock was trying to be technical , just factual , but I could be wrong .....