Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lizzard Chaney

Default Lizzard Chaney

down 20 points in her primary , thank goodness , that traitor has got to go , wake up Wyoming , and Illinois to , that zinger dude has got to go as well , the lizzard was on tv this morning bragging about how fair this sham committee is , yea right , how is any hearing fair when there is no rebuttal by the other side , only 2 rino,s that voted to impeach trump , what a joke , but we all know why there doing this , there ALL , including those 2 freaks , are on a sinking ship , I dont agree with all trump did , but this is ridicules' , GO SUPER MAGA,S GO .............

Did Trump even do something wrong? P on the fake news!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Dirty Liz Cheney Gets Caught OPENLY LYING About Trump’s Request for 20,000 National Guard on January 6th

I agree fast. Cheney is a pos and her and her entire family need to get out of Washington.

The thing I find funny about Cheney is how much the left hated her family for decades. I mean, it was in the DNA of the lefties to hate on the Cheney family. They were born with the hatred right in them. With the lefties, her old man polled below Satan and Hitler. Now, they love them some Liz Cheney.

Hint for Liz. They're using you. Oh well, unemployment won't last long for the girl from Wyoming on the Potomac. She's already thick enough and visually unappealing enough for a seat on The View and CNN or MSNBC will offer her a job to be their token "conservative" voice. Like a Morning Joe without a kickstand.

Kinzinger was a lame duck anyway. He wasn't going to have a job to go back to as Illinois had redistricted him out of a job.

Now the next time Utah gets to vote on Mittens Delecto they can send him packing too.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Bush/Cheney were lefties all along. They been part of the Washington cash cow for decades.

I think the cheney,s are as through as the bush.s , my biggest worry right now is the great state of Georgia , herschel walker has the likability but warnock is no fool , after the trump ordeal , northern Ga repubs were discouraged to vote , I really feel this is what put warnock in , but we will see,,,,

Georgia is still a very election corrupted state. The RINOs already stole the Repuplican primaries if they let it stand. They are a part of the election fraud.

today is the day to get rid of this RINO once and for all , step up wyoming .....

She gone……….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Gonna be a great day for us and for Wyoming.

now that was a whoopin , she lost 2 to 1 , and that was some speech she gave comparing her self to lincoln , she can have her last little hoopla with this 1/6 sham BS , but come january , the bush/chaney era is gone , said on today freak show today she was considering running for president , wander if she will run as a RINO or a strait up demacrat , which she really is .....

She will have to run democratic…….Republicans won’t ever vote for her again, that ship has sailed.

The democrats will love her because she hates Trump and that’s all they got to run on.

I’d love to see her on a debate stage with Trump, Desantis and Ted Cruz

They would crush her like the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)roach she is…..that would be entertaining.

It would be excellent

My eyes have seen the Dem party become the most radical, corrupt and even fascist party in American history. When the people's house (congress) can't get straight answers from non-elected heads of FBI, CIA, and IRS, you know they are hiding or protecting information the American people need. We have the right to know. Only we the people have the power to turn this country around. My vote is precious, it's my only voice on how my government is run. I demand fair and honest elections. The Dem's and Rino's have subverted our electoral process and i hold them responsible.

Bush Family down, McCain family down, Clinton Family down and now the Cheney family down. Who is next?

The only power the Democrats really have is in vote cheating and fraud. Take that away from them and they truly collapse.

Liz Chaney has an ego and deep state support, so she will try for office again in 2024. In the meantime watch for her to go to CNN to keep her evil face in public!!!