Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

If it ends up at Husets, it's because of the seating capacity. Those stands are huge
    8/13/16

Curfew wouldn’t be an issue. They run their show in a timely manner. Leaving the track at a decent time is a good thing.

Joe said in an interview Davenport is to far away and he would like it to stay within a couple hours of I80

Interesting. Car count will always be minimal with tracks west of Mississippi. Not many cars this way. Either way, big things happening at Davenport Speedway with, or without the SDN.

The Kosiski family should keep the track and just have specials. They could keep the Silver Dollar Nationals there at I80. They could also have the Malvern Bank Late Model Series like four or five
    times a year too!

Quote Originally Posted by warrior18 View Post
    The Kosiski family should keep the track and just have specials. They could keep the Silver Dollar Nationals there at I80. They could also have the Malvern Bank Late Model Series like four or five
    times a year too!
    So basically what they have now? Yeah they have a weekly shows 3 times a month, but the Ks don’t wanna own a race track anymore. The property value makes it hard for it to be a racetrack. Joe has said on record that keeping it open for specials only isn’t right and not in the cards.

Davenport gets my vote!

Every half-mile track should take notes!

Well according to that very good and thorough interview, Davenport is out. Either way. Big things happening at Davenport with or without this race. Looks like it’s Husets.

It's been years since I been up there and with the flooding issues no idea if the track has changed or it's area it has for campers and parking, but what about lakeside in Kansas city?

They used to have a big 3 day weekend on the same week as the NASCAR races, 80 LM's and probably the same on mod's. I rarely go into the stands but I recall it being fairly big and had a fair amount of room for campers and what not. It's close to I-80 but obviously has the flooding issues

Jackson Minnesota or I-70

Taking it North to push and flip country would be a BIG mistake. Everyone keeps sayin Husets, there is no where near the camping up there, and its to far out of the way. Please take it to a proven late model track!!!