Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I have stayed out of this thread, but something i talked about and heard from some driver close to him with the money situation was the divorce he went thru with Katrina. She took a $h!t ton from him in that divorce.

Sometimes things make you wonder how people where even married. I can kind of seen how it would have been hard for her. I remember in Facebook post she called him a narcissistic @$$. So who really knows. I still see their daughter at the track with him every now and then.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I have stayed out of this thread, but something i talked about and heard from some driver close to him with the money situation was the divorce he went thru with Katrina. She took a $h!t ton from him in that divorce.

Sometimes things make you wonder how people where even married. I can kind of seen how it would have been hard for her. I remember in Facebook post she called him a narcissistic @$$. So who really knows. I still see their daughter at the track with him every now and then.
    Scott’s gambling addiction took the other half of his money.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

That fat lady sung when he and Katrina were no longer living under the same roof. He’s rather spend money on hookers and slot machines. FACT! From a lifelong Bloomquist fan…before you keyboard jockeys attack me!

After seeing him at the Taz, i believe he's lost quite a bit of weight!

He aint dead yet!

HoosierDirt Fan
    Your friend is full of dog poop!
    The divorce isn’t final and Scott doesn’t give Katrina a dime. Is she is lucky he won’t get what she inherited.
    Scott’s house and race shop was built on his parents land and there was never a deed/survey. Legally he don’t own them. But he had them before the marriage.
    Katrina had nothing to do to his gambling/crown Royal problems. Everything got worse after Bob Miller died and he made Randy Sweet his hero. Poor role model in my opionion- but he could afford his habits and Scott can’t!
    There are reasons beside his health he isn’t competitive- it takes $$$ and a crew. Without $$ you can’t pay crew members.
    The $$ problems go back for years. Andy Durham quit him for a reason- he lost his soveneir bussiness for a reason- and it wasn’t that he actually “sold” it to Gerald Newton.

HDFan- you think you know everything about the dirt late model world- but you don’t know near what you think you do.
    Yes-your above post hit a nerve with me- because I know Scott/Katrina/Aeril well. I could talk for days about the crap in Mooresburg- but long story short: Scott is his worst enemy.

Saddest part is when it was no longer a family operation. Racing for a living can be tough on family life.
    Hope things work out for them.

Scott can do whatever he wants in the racing world…..or not.

He owes none of us anything. I will always be a fan and wish a friend.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ
    You are 100% correct- he owes nobody (outside of his family) anything. I don’t think there will ever be another person who will have the records/ history and accomplishments that he has. I would love to see him competitive again- I have known him since he moved to Tennessee.
    What pee’s me off is all these keyboard jockeys like HDF that go to 8-10 races a year and have 12,000
    Post and make comments that they heard from a friend. Katrina & Aeriel are great people and shouldn’t be misjudged the way some on 4m do.
    But part of these forums title is labeled “gossip.” But unless it is merited- leave the wife and children out of the rumors/post. We are all human and make mistakes and usually are our own worst enemies.

Good stuff foxfire…..I appreciate his talent for sure but what I appreciate most about him is that he does it his way and doesn’t care what people think about it.

Doesn’t always work out for him but he owns it …..I like people like that.

Next time you see him tell him there’s an old hippie couple living along the Carolina coast that says Hi….My only real interaction with him ever was in the pits at east bay years ago when he stopped at our site for a minute with his dog ( buddy I believe) and commented on our set up.

Divorces s uck…..I’m a product of a nasty one and watching your parents do that to each other is painful.
    Hopefully Scott and Katrina can keep it real for their daughter.

Buddy passed away a couple weeks ago. 😢

FWIW: Scott’s little dog, Buddy #2 died a couple weeks ago at age 13. Most everyone in the racing community had seen Buddy/Scott together.
    As for Aeriel: she is a junior at Lakeway Christian Acadamy ( private school) and is a standout volleyball player. She has started on the varsity team since the 8th grade. She plays on travel teams year round. I think she probably will get a college scholarship in volleyball. She is a good kid and very intelligent. A product of her parents genes.

As for Scott: very well spoken/intelligent with on a high school education. Again a product of Ron/Georgie both very smart.
    The thing (as BBQ mentioned)- he does things his way- always has and always will. Where I think he doesn’t get the credit he deserves is he has been the team owner other than the Barry Wright deal. That means being in charge of every aspect of a race team/organization. Equipment, sponsors, employees, public relations, getting everything ready to race, getting to the track and getting back home to do it all over again. It’s his responsibility for everything related to his race team. To have this situation and accomplish what he has speaks volumes to me. A lot of the drivers today just show up at the track and race- they don’t have to worry about the ends/outs of running a race team. Nothing wrong with that for the drivers in that situation- but Dennis Erb Jr. is a great example of team owner/driver. It’s just he and Heather - imagine being in his shoes. Race day: get to the track, unload, prepare the car all night, drive it, load everything back up after the race then climb behind the wheel of the rotor home! Dennis also does it his way- just quite Ky goes about his business without being flamboyant.
    So so many aspects to a race team and there are many more in the same situation- but Bloomer and Dennis stand out to me on a National stage.

Wow, sux about Buddy…I had not heard that…..I don’t Facebook,tweet, insta communicate all that great so I probably missed it.

Scott is one of a kind and proud of it……love that about him.
    The youngsters travel team should be team zero sponsored with the “ no weak links” tag line on all their warm up gear…..that would be epic.

Plain and simple........the sport is wayyyyy better off when Scott is in the middle of it!

NO WEAK LINKS, BLACK SUNSHINE, VOO DOO CHILD, and yes G.O.A.T!!!

I like Scott. Let’s hope he gets back in the game soon.

Firefox, thanks for posting all the info about Scott Bloomquist. With all of the nonsense and misconceptions about Scott, it's nice to know that there are fans out there that will defend and show the other sides of him. His accomplishments are second to none, and I'm still hoping for that comeback. Nobody knows if it will happen but I still have hope.

If he makes up his own mind and is able to get good people helping him like in the past it could happen. I just don't know if the physical damages can be overcome.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Great post foxfire,thanks

I just saw the video. Scott will likely be back for Batesville and Eldora.

fat girls have tight vagina

Buster. And you know this how?

That’s how you get wrestling ears.