Thread: Wvms

Default Wvms

After watching Davenport last night, I kept thinking this is exactly what West Virginia Motor Speedway should do. Put a smaller track inside the monster 5/8ths. I bet it would be fairly inexpensive in the scheme of things and would be much more entertaining and easier to maintain.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?410006-Wvms

Yep, was mentioned several times on this thread. Probably the best idea.

While I've only watched videos of racing at I-75 Raceway in TN, the racing has been really good IMO. Heard others say its newer layout has been a vast improvement on its original layout (Murphy SPeedway). You can tell its current layout is inside of the older one.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    While I've only watched videos of racing at I-75 Raceway in TN, the racing has been really good IMO. Heard others say its newer layout has been a vast improvement on its original layout (Murphy SPeedway). You can tell its current layout is inside of the older one.
    The current configuration is the second one they've done inside the big track. The first one was basically a 1/3-mile circle. Not very competitive. The current one is about 3/-8-mile and the racing is much better. This is the second year on it.