Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

The so called noose was nothing more than a grab handle that a crew member put on a whole year before !

Exactly and even the FBI agreed

Yes they made something out of nothing. And Wallace play it to the hilt. Look at poor me. When he should spoke out and admit it was a nothing burger.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes they made something out of nothing. And Wallace play it to the hilt. Look at poor me. When he should spoke out and admit it was a nothing burger.
    I agree 👍 it’s on Bubba now. He should be honest about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Same here !! I just wish he could have been somewhere else than that old wierd " Cat in the Hat " guy ? ?
    One of he "Cat in the Hat' teams won this weekend at Bristol. First win since 2017 ! !

Rousch Fenway Kesolowski racing

Keso is a weirdo just like Jack Roush ! !

Apparently he is a very good businessman

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Apparently he is a very good businessman
    Apparently not that good if'n it had been 60 months since Roushes last win ? ?

He has his own business. I believe it’s some type of engineering parts type company.

These Kesolowski folks ain’t dumb. They are well known business people in Michigan.

^ ^ ^^ I dont know all about that ^^^^ After all Bad Krasholowski is the onliest one that is thinking positive about the newest excuse of a car . . . Bristol was the biggest Sheet show so far for that poor excuse for a car . Something has to be done about it . Just ask Harvick ! ! Its Bristol Baby isn't worth enjoying is no more !
    Last edited by Raceready; 09-20-2022 at 07:01 AM.

The races this year have beem more entertaining than the last few years that's for sure.

This year has been awful. This Bristol race was one of the worst races I’ve seen.

^^^ Behind you 100 % on this one ^^^ . They is trying to race IMSA type cars where a traditional stock car belongs . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    ^^^ Behind you 100 % on this one ^^^ . They is trying to race IMSA type cars where a traditional stock car belongs . . .
    And they didn’t test this stuff enough. The 4 team went over the video of the final pit stop. It was not a crew issue with the tire. It was a part failure. Crappy parts that were never fully tested. 25% of cars had power steering issues at Bristol.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The races this year have beem more entertaining than the last few years that's for sure.
    I find myself agreeing with you way too much these days. LOL Both your posts on this page were spot on.

I do agree I have seen much better Bristol races, but I am happy for the winner. Like to see the parity.
    but I am not sure if it will continue next season. Have to wait and see.

I agree Brad K and family are anything but dumb. I always liked Brad and he will build his teams with some success IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I find myself agreeing with you way too much these days. LOL Both your posts on this page were spot on.

I do agree I have seen much better Bristol races, but I am happy for the winner. Like to see the parity.
    but I am not sure if it will continue next season. Have to wait and see.
    The sky is falling the sky is falling lol

I agree about the Bristol races. weve seen better but, it was still entertaining because you didn't know who was going to be the next victim.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I agree Brad K and family are anything but dumb. I always liked Brad and he will build his teams with some success IMO.
    Agreed Brad will make his team better in the next year or two.. His family had been around racing for a very long time now.