Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I see it's been reported Ty Gibbs to the 18. I don't believe that kb will be going to RCR Just my opinion
    RCR has great cars now. With Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) gone they need a good driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    RCR has great cars now. With Red(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) gone they need a good driver.
    I thought Tyler wasn't going anywhere until 2024 but, I guess they could buy him out. I'm not sure I would want Kyle on my team but, he is a good driver.

I’m sure Toyota would take Tyler now but I’m thinking Kyle can win in the RCR stuff. The engineering consortium they have is working and RCR needs a driver that can showcase what they have built up there in Welcome, NC. I’m not a big fan of Richard Childress but I will root for Kyle if he ends up there.

I'd rather see Kyle Busch stay in Cup than see Noah Gregson in a Cup ride ! ! He wrecks more cars than Ashton Winger ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I'd rather see Kyle Busch stay in Cup than see Noah Gregson in a Cup ride ! ! He wrecks more cars than Ashton Winger ! !
    I see Winger won again in the big frog motorsports ride

I’m hearing strong chance Kyle to the 16 with chance at 48 or 41 rides.

I see Winger won again in the big frog motorsports ride
    He inherited the win when the leaders car broke .

He inherited the win when the leaders car broke .
    I see. I didn't see the race just the results.

Watch a little bit of Nascar races the last 2 days a Watkins Glenn and it was some really good racing. I say do away with the ovals and race on more road courses.

For me it’s just too Big Business. I like more grass roots racing and sports in general. High school sports and minor league sports. I’m tired of the corporate clones racing cars.

For me I don't care what the racing is as long as it's good and to be honest the races the last 2 days were better than any dirt track racing I seen this weekend.

I remember one at the track we were done racing and and went to the stands and watch a darn good 4 cylinder race. It was the best racing of the night. We watch them battle it out for 1st and 2nd and then it was like 10th and 11th side by side for almost the entire feature. The crowd that stayed was loving it.

Renegade class is usually pretty good racing around here

The GOAT guy disrespected his own teammate for the win at The Glen .

The GOAT guy disrespected his own teammate for the win at The Glen .
    I don't think he disrespected Chase he went into the corner to fast and locked the brakes up and wasn't able to get the car to turn. By the way not the goat as of now but, could be one day.

Renegade class is usually pretty good racing around here
    Yeah it's crazy how the lower classes can be the best show of the night. Have you been watching any racing from Marshall Town IA. I watch races from there a couple of weeks ago and some of the best racing in all classes I've seen in awhile.

Yeah it's crazy how the lower classes can be the best show of the night. Have you been watching any racing from Marshall Town IA. I watch races from there a couple of weeks ago and some of the best racing in all classes I've seen in awhile.
    I will check that out today. YouTube has a lot of content from these tracks.

I will check that out today. YouTube has a lot of content from these tracks.
    If you have flo you might be able to go back and watch reruns of Marshalltown

I don't think he disrespected Chase he went into the corner to fast and locked the brakes up and wasn't able to get the car to turn. By the way not the goat as of now but, could be one day.
    We'el have to see what the opinions of the fans at driver introductions at the next event ?? I'm a guessi'n that many is the BOO BIRDS that will be a singing to the GOAT boy ? ?

Marshall Town looks really good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqLxiVKzr-Q