Default WOW Bobby Pierce..

What a show that kid puts on every time he races, He is good and does things every time i watch him that is amazing. Very nice run for Brandon also. These young guys are great to watch.

Race after race he is the most exciting and whether you like him or hate him every fan has an eye on him...you can bet dat!

He was basically the whole show both days.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    He was basically the whole show both days.
    Where did he finish and why didnt he win?

brake bleeder broke off from mud or a rock and lost his brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Race after race he is the most exciting and whether you like him or hate him every fan has an eye on him...you can bet dat!
    I don’t think you would find anyone that doesn’t agree, or hasn’t always agreed……
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Where did he finish and why didnt he win?
    He broke is why he finished where he did and don't win. Now even if he didn't brake doesn't by any means mean he would have won but, you have to admit until then he was in contention. 19th to 4th and 16 or wherever he started to 2nd. I would say not to bad. You may not like the guy but, (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) at some point you have to give him a little credit.

If someone says they don't watch BP, I for one don't know why not. If you say he doesn't get up on the wheel then you wouldn't know talent if it hit you in the face.

First trip to Fairbury. Pierce sure put on a show. Nobody booing him where I sat. They could use more seating for sure, I heard they were turning folks away.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    First trip to Fairbury. Pierce sure put on a show. Nobody booing him where I sat. They could use more seating for sure, I heard they were turning folks away.
    The bus needs to go bye bye.
    8/13/16

Only problem with that place. Oh yeah, and trying to leave. Yuck.

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    Only problem with that place. Oh yeah, and trying to leave. Yuck.
    Best way out is to go south after exiting the track. Then get on 24 west of town. Avoid all of the intown traffic
    8/13/16

Once he got to winger he couldn't pass any of the top 3 had 5 laps to do it. Feature didn't matter b shep was on cruise control til 30 to go then started pulling away. Chris Simpson put on the show for me.
    Last edited by t4g2; 08-02-2022 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    The bus needs to go bye bye.
    yep! long over due

Bobby is doin pretty good with Ms Illinois 😜

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Once he got to winger he couldn't pass any of the top 3 had 5 laps to do it. Feature didn't matter b shep was on cruise control til 30 to go then started pulling away. Chris Simpson put on the show for me.
    I agree that Simpson put on a good show but, Bobby did as well. I realize some don't like Bobby but, not many if their being honest can't say Bobby didn't put on a good show as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtluver View Post
    What a show that kid puts on every time he races, He is good and does things every time i watch him that is amazing. Very nice run for Brandon also. These young guys are great to watch.
    Win, lose, or draw; fans always know that he was there with the electrifying talent that he brings to a show ! ! It makes me want to order on up a lot of his clothing merch and be excited to adorn it ! !

A guy sitting next to me at the PDC told me Bob Pierce is retiring soon from the chassis business. Will he go back to rockets? Just wondering if anybody else has heard this??

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    A guy sitting next to me at the PDC told me Bob Pierce is retiring soon from the chassis business. Will he go back to rockets? Just wondering if anybody else has heard this??
    I'm sure that the people he competes against for sure don't want young Bobby in a big old Longhorn for fear that he would win every event ?